Chapter 84

Day by Day, Y/n tried to remember everything but she just couldn't. She feels like everything they have said wasn't true. "They're lying." She would think.

Draco, however, felt like he should leave and give her peace since she doesn't seem to want to believe that she was obliviated and she wouldn't talk to him even though they live on the same roof. There were times when he tried approaching her but she would just go into another way, ignoring him.

So, he decided to leave tomorrow, go home and leave her alone. He doesn't want to make her uncomfortable, he wanted her to feel like herself again without him.

-Y/n's POV-

I got woken up by Daisy, whose paw kept on shaking my arm, which made me realize that she must have noticed that I'm having troubles in my dream.

Heavy breathes escaped my lips and tears were streaming down my eyes as I process every bit of the dream I had. A dream which was so identical to the one Draco had told.

I remember.

I remember now. I remember everything.

They were telling the truth...and I refused to believe them. How can my thoughts take over me when my heart was already convincing me ever since the start.

I needed to tell him. He needs to know that I remember everything. If not, I'll lose my chance, especially now that we have divorced.

"Daisy, where's Draco?" I asked, gently panting its head.

But Daisy only replied in a whimper, which just made me nervous and yet worried.

I got out of my bed and went to his room, hoping that he was there. But he wasn't. The room that I had let him stay in was empty. No books, no coat that was hung on the chair, no shoes, the curtains were closed and the bed was fixed. It came to my thought that he had left.

He must have felt lonely when I ignored him. He must have thought that I didn't want him.

What was left in his room was the letters on the side table. The letters that were meant for me.

I picked them up and sat down on his empty bed whilst Daisy approached me and laid her head on my lap, staying with me and giving me the comfort that I needed. Then I started reading the letters with my eyes...

Dear Y/n,

It really feels good to look at you every day, from the mornings to the evenings. Nothing has changed in you changed ever since I last saw you. You're still so kind, caring, and I could see in your eyes how much you love children whenever you are around them. Seeing you with them, made me wish that we could have a little bundle of joy in the future.

I hope you could read this soon, Y/n...I hope you know how much I love you.

Sincerely yours,
Draco

******

To my dearest darling Y/n,

I remembered when you came out of the door, wearing a blush-coloured dress with the necklace I gave you, and also with the bracelet that Michael gave you. You look so exquisite. You look exquisite every day.

I wished I have danced with you that day, but I got jealous of the man you have danced with. However, It makes me happy to see you placed that beautiful smile that could affect many, including me.

How I truly hoped that you'll remember me someday...

******

Y/n, my beloved,