Chapter 71

A/n: Mention of blood...

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

-Third Person POV-

Y/n has not been feeling well for the past few weeks and ever since she left the Malfoy Manor.

She was usually in her bed, crying in the morning and night, missing the only person whom she once call her husband.

It devastates her to think that she's now divorced from Draco, which she couldn't even imagine would truly happen. She once did think of divorcing him, but when her feelings grew for him, she did not proceed with it.

She loves him deeply and she could not resist being apart from him.

Her mother came into her room, worried that her daughter hasn't been going out of her room ever since she arrived.

"Dearest?" Her mother sat down on the side of Y/n's bed whilst she was still sobbing. "You have been isolating yourself. It worries me."

Y/n wiped the tears off her cheeks and spoke in a low voice, "I'm sorry, Mama..."

"You haven't eaten much for the past few weeks. Why don't you come down? I'll cook you your favourite." She smiled, placing strands of her hair behind her ear.

Y/n looked up to her dearest Mama and thought that she needed to eat, especially when she only ate once a day and it was only like a few bites, for she didn't have any appetite.

She nodded in reply and had let her mother help her get up.

But what Y/n did not expect is that she suddenly felt cramping on her stomach. The same pain she once felt when she had a miscarriage. It made her nervous and scared, indeed, because if she really was pregnant, it'll devastate her.

She wanted to confirm if she really was, so she removed the soft white blanket on top of her, only to find blood on the sheet of her bed and her nightgown.

"Mama..." she whimpered in pain.

"Dearest!" Her mother frantically exclaimed. "William! Eric!" Her mother called out for her son and husband.

However, Y/n began to feel dizzy and she tried to fight it back but she was defeated. Each of her surroundings went black and quiet.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The healer and William went out of Y/n's room after giving her treatment.

Mr and Mrs Auclair approached the Healer as soon they both got out, waiting for what will the Healer say.

"Mr and Mrs Auclair, I'm sorry to inform you that the young miss has lost her child."

"Child?" Her mother asked.

"She's a month pregnant, Ma'am, after this incident happened. Her body failed to keep the baby, for she's not healthy enough to carry her child."

Mrs Auclair gasped, clapping her hands to her mouth whilst her husband wrapped his arm to her arm, caressing it with his hand.

"The young miss' brother also informed me that this is not her first on having a miscarriage. This is her second time of miscarriage and I must say that it's truly a miracle that she got pregnant on her first consummation, this is what she told us." Said the Healer.

"What do you mean?" Mr Auclair asked.

"She only has a low chance of getting pregnant." The healer told sadly. "I'm very sorry to inform you, sir."

William felt guilty for not telling his parents sooner, looking at his poor Mama who wanted to cry.

"I shall take my leave." The healer nodded.

"I'll show you the way out." Mr Auclair said as they both went off, leaving Mrs Auclair and William behind.

Mrs Auclair wiped the tears off on her cheek with her white handkerchief and looked at William, wanting to ask questions about Y/n's first miscarriage.

"William, dear?" She walked closer to her son. "Did she and Draco-"

"She had told me that she was drunk during her intimacy with him. Although, her feelings for him already exist at that time." He responded.

"So, she truly loves him..." She said in a sad tone, upset because of the fact that Y/n has to be separated from there in order to be safe.

William only nodded.

"I must see her." She told, entering her daughter's room, then found Y/n sitting on the bed whilst staring blankly at the wedding ring on her finger. She and Draco may be divorced, but she still kept her wedding ring on her finger.

Y/n was devastated and she couldn't even imagine that she only has low chances of having children of her own. It is no wonder why when she and Draco had done it many times and she never got blessed.

"Y/n?" Her mother called, sitting on the side of the bed.

"If only I knew that I'm carrying his child, I would have kept it, I would've taken care of myself better," Y/n mumbled.

"Y/n, dearest-"

"Mama, why am I so unlucky? Why do I only have small chances of having children? Have I angered the heavens? What could have I possibly done to receive such cruel punishment?" She sobbed. "It hurts, Mama. The child may have been—" She cried. "The child may have been the only memory that I have of Draco. I'm so foolish for not even realizing that I'm carrying his child-"

"Y/n, it's not your fault that you lost the baby. Do not blame yourself. You didn't do it on purpose." Her mother gently stroked her back. "Come here, sweety." She pulled Y/n into her arms, letting her cry until she calms down or fall asleep.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Y/n was awoken in the middle of the night and she only stared at the ceiling, thinking about Draco and of course, her child that was supposed to be born after 8 months.

The baby would truly make her happy, especially when it's hers and Draco's. Unfortunately, it didn't happen.

She once did refuse to have a child with him, but now that she loves him very dearly, she would gladly accept to carry his child.

She let out a sigh and started to cry again.

She couldn't handle being apart from him. She misses those days when she would wake up in the morning and would see Draco right beside her. She misses those days when Draco would take her to the fields that he found when he was 10. She misses everything, the memories they shared, and everything about him.

She thought of it...What if the heavens made it clear that we aren't meant for each other?

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

A/N:
😀😀😀😃😃...