Chapter 36

-Y/n's POV-

Daphne, Luna, and I are at the Library doing our schoolworks that are needed to be finished.

It has been days since the incident on the Willow Tree. But apart from that day, I have also told about the feelings that I had kept hidden from Luna and Daphne.

They were truly shocked. Daphne truly expected that I would slowly fall for Draco, but when I told her about what he did. She felt devastated and her hopes for Draco went down.

Luna has come back from getting books that she needed for her schoolwork and brought us news.

"There's going to be Party at the Room of Requirements, the wide and empty one, of course." She stated.

"Great! When will it be?" Daphne effused.

"Saturday Evening."

"And that's tomorrow," I told.

"Yes, and we should go. It's been a long time when we had an all house together Party apart from all the Party that was hosted by the Professors, of course." Daphne beamed.

"I'm not going," I uttered, turning mu gaze back at my notes.

"But why not?" Daphne placed a slight pout on her lips.

"You guys know that I am not that type of person who goes on parties like that."

"Come on, you should enjoy and maybe you'll forget what troubles you." She exclaimed.

Then, Michael just arrived from getting a book from the shelf nearby and sat down next to me.

"You should come too, Michael." Invited Daphne.

"Pardon?" He lightly chuckled.

"There will be a Party Tomorrow Evening," Luna told him.

"I can't," he sighed as he opened the book he had just gotten from the shelf.

"Why not?" Asked Luna.

Michael stopped going through the pages and took out a letter from his pocket, handing it to us.

"Father has invited me to go fishing tomorrow. Said he missed doing it with me." He smiled.

"Fishing?" I was amused, looking at Michael.

"Father has always favoured fishing. He would always take me with him."

"Sad, because Y/n doesn't want to come too." Said Daphne. "Michael, convince her."

"Daph, I truly do not want to."

"Y/n, a party will take off your mind from Draco," Michael spoke. "I mean, it could be more fun than the last supper party we attended."

I sighed and looked at Daphne and Luna with pleading written in their eyes.

"I guess a Party would take my mind off from everything," I smiled in defeat.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Saturday of Evening came, Daphne, Luna and I are making our way to where the Party was being held, in the room of requirements.

I knew Draco wouldn't come, for I knew he is in the other room of requirements, busy fixing the cabinet. Though, he hasn't called for me to fix it ever since that day when I found out everything, and I was quite delighted that he hasn't called for me to fix the cabinet because I knew it'll be awkward.

A large dark oak door appeared in front of us on the wall as it opened for us to let us in.

The room was filled with the aroma of strong alcohol and the light always shifted to different colours.

To be honest, I have never been to a party like this, not even once, my brother too. If my brother knew I have come to this kind of Party, I knew he would forbid me.

We sat down on the bar with few people drinking, for many has seated on the couches or at their tables, drinking liquor while the others are dancing on the dance floor.

Luna has been invited by Neville to dance and off they went along.

So it happens that only Daphne and I are left drinking liquor, firewhisky. The percentage of its alcohol is too strong for me, for I felt how it burns down in my throat as I took a half sip of it.

Daphne chuckled upon the expression I just expressed.

"I told you, firewhisky is not for you." She giggled.

"I can handle it," I smirked.

"But at least you look fire in that black fitted dress I lent you." She complimented.

Daphne lent me a silk party dress because she knew that I wouldn't have any type of dress for something like Parties like this.

Then, a man approached her, asking for a dance.

Daphne looked at me, wanting to stay here with me, but I insisted, saying that I'll be alright alone.

"Just approach me and Luna when you wanted to go back to the common room," she smiled.

"Of course."

Then, they went on to the crowd until they are unseen from my sight.

I sighed and went back on my firewhisky.

Order after order, I didn't notice that I have been drinking a lot of it for about 3 glasses, forgetting that I have a very low alcohol tolerance. I have been beginning to feel very tipsy, just slight I suppose, well maybe not. Then, again I ordered another, for I finished the other one.

After, a man, whose hair is brown and eye are green, approached me and he sat down on the high chair next to mine.

"How can be a beautiful young lady be alone at a bar than dancing with the people on the dance floor?" He said. "Not to be rude, I'm Humboldt, Frederich Humboldt, Ravenclaw."

"Y/n Auclair, it's a pleasure to meet you, Frederich." I smiled.

-Draco's POV-

My friends and I entered the crowded room, where many people are drinking and dancing on the dance floor.

My friends have forced me to come to this Party even though I was supposed to do my task that they do not know of.

We sat down on the couches at the side of the room as a waiter approached and started to take orders for our drinks.

"8 Firewhiskies please," Adrian told the Waiter.

The waiter nodded and wrote it down to his notes, then went off, back to the bar.

There are lot of people getting drunk around the very wide room and one of the people is that one person I didn't expect to be here.

Y/n. My wife.

Y/n with many glasses that was placed on the bar table, perhaps 7 or 9 glasses, in which I knew that she has already gotten herself drunk because she was uncontrollably laughing with another man.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

A/N:
Ahhh😌😌 We love a Jealous Draco!