Chapter 73

Two months have passed after the war had ended.

Draco was able to fix things in the Manor, for he will be the next to inherit the fortunes and the estate of the Malfoys. It was tradition for the parent's to leave the manor and live in another house, but it was his decision to let his mother stay, for he loved her very dearly.

His father left the inheritance to him before he was sent to Azkaban with the other Death Eaters after the death of the Dark Lord.

But there is only one thing that he hasn't done yet. Something more important than inheriting the fortunes that were left for him.

Getting her back.

He is very much happy and excited to see her again, to see her smile, to speak to her, to hear her voice, and to tell her so much about what he did in the battle.

He was already in front of the Auclair Manor, looking at the facade of the house as he took a deep breath, for he is nervous and of course, is excited to see the person whom she calls his wife.

He made his way to the door, taking 5 steps on the five steps of the Auclair Manor, cleared the lump in his throat and knocked on the tall dark oak door of the House.

The door was opened by a House-elf, who is almost as thin as Dobby, but his face was more circular and his eyes were a bit small than Dobby, the house-elf. This elf looked up to him, giving him a curious look, scanning the blonde boy up and down.

Then gasped escaped his lips and ran to get the owner of the Manor, Mr and Mrs Auclair.

Draco knew he was forbidden to see nor take her, but he never cared because he knew how much Y/n loves him just as much how he loves her. Their love for each other is unconditional and Draco believes in that.

Mr and Mrs Auclair arrived, seeing Draco in their front Door, along with William behind them.

"If you are here to see my daughter, you must have not clearly understood me or what your mother told you." Mr Auclair stared at him with unwelcoming eyes.

However, Mrs Auclair took pity on the boy, wanting to tell him what had happened to Y/n.

"You must tell him, Eric." Suggested by Mr Auclair's wife, placing her hand on his arm.

"Tell me what?" Asked Draco curiously.

"This man should not know anything. The only thing he needs to know is that he is forbidden to see Y/n." Mr Auclair uttered. "I believe you must leave, boy."  Then he turned away.

"I'm sorry, my dear." Mrs Auclair looked at him apologetically and went on to follow her husband.

William, however, stayed to where he is. He truly pities the young man and he knows how much Y/n loves him. He saw in his sister's eyes before how desperate she is to see him, hug him, kiss him.  Although, the problem was...she could not remember him.

Though, there may be a chance. A chance that will make Y/n get her memory back.

So, William marched to the door, trying to catch Draco who was about to leave.

"Draco!" He yelled, making Draco stop from his pace and look at William. "You must know that my sister isn't here." He told, as soon as he had reached him.

"Pardon?" Draco looked at him curiously. "What? Where is she then?"

William looked back at the Manor, checking if his father were to be seen in the door and in every window, and lucky him, his father wasn't.

He turned his head back to Draco and spoke, "I'll take you there."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎