Chapter 31

As I was making my way to my class, Transfiguration, I felt someone grab my hand and pull me into a small room.

Draco.

"Meet me at the Astronomy Tower at 9," he told.

I smiled and nodded.

He leaned forward, cupping my cheeks, and kissing me on the lips. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, with our eyes closed as his thumb caressed my cheek

"We should head to our class. We might get caught here." I stated.

He nodded in reply and we pulled apart.

He opened the door and checked if someone was outside, walking around, and it was all clear.

He let me go out first, for he said that he'll stay for a while so some will not notice that we're together in a small room and if someone saw, it'll be a great scandal around the school.

I smiled, and walked closer to him, raising my heel, and cupping his cheek with one hand and planting a tiny kiss on his cheek.

I lowered back and smiled at him.

"I'll see you later," I bid.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Michael and I are in the same class of Transfiguration.

We both sat down behind Crabbe and Goyle, who are laughing about things from themselves while waiting for Professor McGonagall.

Then, one of Goyle's brown leathered notebooks fell on the floor as they hitting each other with it.

I picked up on the floor and noticed the handwriting.

The handwriting was quite similar to the letters I received. It hasn't stopped even though Draco and I have been quite close. I thought it would still be him and that he just tried to change his handwriting in order for me to not know.

"Where's my- Oh," Goyle looked at me as I immediately closed it.

"You dropped it," I said, handing it to him.

"Thanks, Y/n," Then he turned back to Crabbe.

I'm beginning to suspect him. It was truly unexpected that it would be him, but why would he write such stupid things.

"Y/n, you look like you've got surprised by Peeves?" Told Michael.

"It was him," I mumbled.

"Pardon? Peeves? What about him?"

"No, Not Peeves. Peeves is a ghost," I exclaimed in a whispering way for him to only hear. "It's Goyle, the letters. He has the same handwriting."

"Maybe you're just imagining things, and why would he do that?" He whispered too.

"I don't know. That's why I wanted to confront him. To know why he did that?"

"But-"

We suddenly heard the door swing open and the silence broke all the noises as students went back to their seats.

"Good Morning, Students." Said Professor McGonagall as she entered the room.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Students were already fixing their things and placing them into their bags after the Transfiguration Class.

I grabbed Michael's wrist after he had just finished packing up with his things, and we dashed out to the classroom and hid at the corner of a small room, waiting for Crabbe and Goyle to walk past by.