Chapter 14

-Y/n's POV-

A ray of light came through the window, causing me to wake up.

I remembered that it was Christmas Morning.

I sat up while rubbing my eye with the back of my hand and looked around the room.

I wondered how I got back into my dormitory.

I must've gotten drunk last night.

But I just had a peculiar dream. So Peculiar that it is impossible to happen. It felt like it really happened and I could completely remember how my heart literally fluttered inside my chest. Not only that, but I also remembered myself saying the words that are impossible for me to say to him, 'I love you.'

Quite felt relief it didn't happen.

What's more peculiar is I couldn't remember what happened last night at Slughorn's Christmas Eve Party and I'm still wearing the same dress from last night.

I must've stayed here since I didn't want to go, but why do I remember that I walked through the hallway with red lanterns decorated from the ceiling?

How odd...

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎︎

I opened the door of my dormitory and found a small gift on the floor. Its beautiful green box was tied with a silver-coloured ribbon.

I took it from the floor and opened it.

A gold bracelet was revealed with tiny pearls in it. It's simple but pleasing in the eyes.

It caused my lips to crept up a smile.

I found a little note too inside the box which says;

Happy Christmas, Y/n!
Hope you appreciate my gift for you.
                                                                -Michael

It was really sweet of Michael but he shouldn't have bothered himself from getting this for me.

I went downstairs to the common room and found Michael alone on the couch, his back was facing me as he stares at the crackling fire of the fireplace.

I made my way to him and tapped on his shoulder. He turned his head around, looking up at me.

"Happy Christmas, Michael." I smiled, taking a seat next to him.

"Happy Christmas, Y/n." A gentle smile was on his lips. "Did you receive the gift that I left in front of your dorm?"

"Yes, I did." I showed him the bracelet. "It's beautiful. Thank you."

"May I?" He asked, wanting to place the bracelet around my wrist.

And I nodded, allowing him to do so.

-Draco's POV-

A smile was placed on my lips while holding a small white leather box as I made my way down to the common room, and it seems to appear that my smile just got wasted as soon as I saw the two people sitting on the couch nearby the fireplace.

Michael was placing a bracelet on my wife's wrist.

She's smiling and why she shouldn't be?