Chapter 47

-Draco's POV-

Professor Snape had done it instead of me, killing the Headmaster of the School, Professor Dumbledore.

He must have known that I couldn't kill him.

It was 6 in the morning and we have arrived at the Manor.

I am truly excited to see her, let alone hug her into my arms again even though I knew she's still avoiding me or doesn't speak to me.

But my face dropped upon seeing my mother, walking back and forth, worried, with her nails on her lips in front of Y/n's bedroom door, still wearing her night robe.

"Draco," her eyes settled unto mine.

"Mother, what happened?" I asked, concerned, coming closer to her.

Her lips parted as she was about to speak, but a healer suddenly came out of her room, which I didn't know he was in there.

"Mrs Malfoy, you did mention she had a miscarriage a few days ago." Said the Healer, known as Healer Oakfire.

My mother nodded. She couldn't speak much, for she was and was eager to know what would the Healer say.

"It seems to be that she has Fever caused by her miscarriage." The Healer told.

"Will she be alright, Healer Oakfire?" I asked.

"She'll be alright in 3 days or a week, but if left untreated, it'll be longer and she'll get even weaker than right now."

"Can I go and see her now?"

The Healer nodded.

I went inside of her room, still hearing my Mother's words, saying, "Don't tell Lucius or anyone that her fever was caused by her miscarriage. This must be kept secret."

Then, there I saw her, laying down with her eyes shut.

She's unconscious. She doesn't know I'm here right now. She was barely moving and only her stomach was.

I sat down on the side of the bed, looking at her with saddened eyes. I held her hand, which was cold, and my thumb caressed it, letting her know that I'm here. Here right by her side, Always.

She was in this state because of me, because I got her pregnant, lost the child, and now...she's suffering for all that I've done.

She doesn't deserve any of this.

"Draco," My mother's soft voice, calmed me a bit down.

She took a seat on a wooden stool, next to the bed and in front of me.

"The Healer said he'll come and check up on her every day." She told, looking at Y/n's unconscious body.

Words I couldn't seem to be expressed and be uttered upon my lips, seeing the person that I love is sick and laying down unconsciously.

"Aerin found her shivering and covered up with sweat and...mumbling words when she was about to take one last luggage that was left." She added.

"Will she be truly alright?" My eyes never left her and my hand, held a grip on her hand.

"We're not sure, Draco..."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Hours felt like forever. I couldn't bear to see her like this.

She wouldn't open her eyes, not even once, and it has been hours since I have arrived.

I wanted to tell her that Pansy has broken up with me instead that I was supposed to be the one who will break up with her. But she preceded me. She told me that she could tell in Y/n's eyes how much her feelings were sincere for me and how much she was hurt upon letting the word 'Divorce' slip through her mouth.