Chapter 48

-Draco's POV-

"Y/n! I have been looking everywhere for you." I exclaimed, a bit frustrated from trying to look for her around the house.

She turned her head to me like she has just woken up and noticed that her eyes are watery and sad with bags under them, but she still looks beautiful like a Goddess that I have happened to find in my Mother's garden.

Fuck. I shouldn't have shouted at her.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself down before taking a seat next to her, who is still looking at me with her watery eyes.

"I'm sorry..." My voice softened. Guilt was expressed upon my face. "I just got worried."

She just looked at me, blankly. No words were uttered upon her beautiful pinkish lips.

"Y/n?" My hand cupped her cheeks, sensing that she was still burning from her fever. "How did you get in here? You should be inside resting or you'll fever will get worst."

But in a swift moment, her head fell and landed on my shoulder.

She fainted.

"Fuck," I mumbled, panicking, as I carried her into my arms and off I went back inside the Manor.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Worried I am as I walked back and forth in front in front of her bedroom's door while Healer Oakfire was checking up on her.

"Draco, dear, why don't you calm yourself down. It's making my eyes tired upon following you." Said, my mother. "It frustrates me."

Michael too was here, next to my mother, also waiting for what will the Healer say.

Then, we heard the door click as the doorknob rolled and the door creaked upon opening. The healer went outside and cleared his throat.

"Mr Malfoy," he spoke. "and the rest, it so just happened that she was sleepwalking. She told me she was having a bad dream and when she woke up, she found herself already on the bench and was called by you, Mr Malfoy."

"Is she awake at this very moment?" Asked my mother.

"She is. You may go and check up on her, but don't say anything that stressed her out. She's a bit bewildered on what had just happened."

"Thank you," said my mother and she went inside the room with Michael.

"Will she be alright?" I asked Healer Oakfire.

"Don't worry, your wife will be alright." He told.

"Has she told you something about her dream?"

He sighed, an expression on his face like he doesn't know how to explain, but he managed to tell.

"She told me she had dreamed of having yet another miscarriage." He uttered.

"Do you mean she still has the baby?" I hoped she still has our child.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but no. She doesn't have the baby. The baby was long gone when her miscarriage had happened." He looked down.

Frown formed my lips, and my hopes went down.

I thought she still has her child. Our Child.

Her mother told me once that Y/n wanted children of her own. She dreams of becoming a mother because she saw how a mother's love is powerful.

At that time, I was thinking of never giving her a child because I do not love her, but now, thinking about it made me feel guilty. I want to take that thought and word away and I wished I never thought of it.