Chapter 37

TW: This Chapter may contain mature content. To those who are uncomfortable, you are free to skip this. Thank you!

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

-Draco's POV-

I stood up from the couch, making my way to her and didn't listen to Blaise, who is asking about where I was headed to.

The guy she was with, looked at me, surprised, and told her I was behind her.

She turned around, looking at me as her laugh disappeared and turned into a frown. She looked at me like she was disgusted by my presence. Her cheeks were already red, signifying that she's already drunk, and her movements were tipsy.

"You again," she spoke in her drunk voice. "To what do I owe you this time." She chuckled. The man too chuckled, for he is drunk same as Y/n.

"You're drunk. You should stop," I said through grinding teeth.

"Pfft, no, I'm not." She just chuckled, turning her head back to the guy and drinking another glass with one whole sip.

I glared at the man and he immediately saw it. Terrified he was for sure, for he immediately left, leaving Y/n confused.

She turned around, facing me again. "Did you just-"

Before she could even finish her sentence, I quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her out from the bar, taking her away from the party.

Luckily, there are no people who saw us because they are too busy minding their own businesses at the Party.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

We walked along the way of the dark and empty halls.

She kept punching my forearm and trying to remove my hand from her wrist, demanding me to let her go.

"I was having a good time with my new friend!" She spat. "Let me go! You don't fucking own me."

I stopped from my pace and faced her.

"You are not going back to that party, Y/n. You are clearly drunk." I reasoned out.

"No, I'm not." She rolled her eyes. "And why is that supposed to be your concern? Are you my father? Oh, I forgot." She scoffed. "You are just my PATHETIC husband!"

I sighed, holding the bridge of my nose with my thumb and index finger. 

I have never encountered her being drunk and I didn't expect that she would be this kind of drunk. She's a bit hard to handle.

My hand loosened the grip on her wrist and slowly let go of her.

"Finally," She let out a frustrated sigh. "Thank you for letting me go." She spoke, still in her drunk and silly voice. "Now, I should get back to my new friend."

Before she could walk away, I grabbed her on her waist, pulling her closer to me, and in a swift moment, I was able to place her on my shoulder without any problem, only except that she was trying to punch me on my back, demanding on her own will.