Chapter 63

"Do you have any tickles?" I asked, turning my head to the side and looking at Draco, who was staring above the skies.

The snows have already melted last Friday and we both took the opportunity to lay down on the grassy fields and just relax while we stare at the clear blue skies in the open area of the forest that Draco had shown me last month.

"No," he playfully scoffed.

"Liar." A mischievous smile was plastered on my lips. "You're just scared."

"Scared?" He scoffed again. "I'm not scared."

"I'm not scared," I mimicked, crossing my arms and laughing. "You're lying." I sat up with a devilish smile on my lips and sat down on his waist.

"Are you— sexually aroused?" Draco smirked, placing both of his hands to support the back of his head.

Horny asshole.

"No." I rolled my eyes.

"Then why are sitting on my stomach?" He chuckled. "I thought you wanted to do such pleasurable activity in this very field."

"I beg your pardon." I raised my brow.

"You know what I mean."

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. I couldn't believe why he was accusing me of wanting to get fucked up in this field and it is obvious that he is the one who wanted to do such a pleasurable thing.

"But you don't know what I mean?" The corner of my lips curled up and my eyes were laid upon his greyish eyes.

"You haven't spoken about what you mean." He told.

"It's not to be spoken, but-" My hands moved down to his waist. "It can be done by..." I leaned closer to his ears. "Tickling," I whispered then pulled away from his ears.

"What?"

With that, I attacked him on his waist, tickling each of them and making him weak from laughing.

"Liar! You said you do not have any tickles." I giggled, continuing on tickling him as tears were rolling down from his eyes.

"Stop!" He yelled, his laugh was still uttered upon his lips.

"No!" I exclaimed.

Then he found both of my wrists and lifted them up away from his waist, and sat up with a smirk on his lips and his eyes were set upon mine. The next thing I knew was that my back was already rested on the ground whilst he was hovering over me.

"A punishment must simply be done, love." His voice was husky.

He leaned closer and kissed me on the lips, kissing me passionately while his hand was cupping my cheek. His kisses travelled down to my neck and a chuckle left my lips whilst both of my hands were at the back of his head, messing with his soft hair.

His lips parted from my neck, leaning back and taking his coat off with a smirk on his lips and his eyes laid upon mine.

He began to unbutton his shirt. But suddenly, I heard rustling sounds nearby the forest. The bush was moving and I knew that it could be someone and would see us any moment.

"Draco, stop," I said in a whispering way but was loud for him to hear whilst I placed my hands on his hands to stop him from unbuttoning his shirt.

"What?" He tilted his head slightly to the right.

"Just— Just get down here." I pulled his sleeve, pulling him into the fields of tall grasses, causing him to lay down next to me.

I peeked through the tall grasses of the fields while the little seedlings of the dandelion flew up with the wind.