Chapter 67

-Y/n's POV-

I was running downstairs, barefoot, at almost 12 in the evening, for I heard someone playing the piano and was sure that it was Draco, for the reason that I found myself sleeping next to no one.

It has been days and Draco has been upset because of the upcoming war that Hogwarts will be facing, but he doesn't show his frown whenever he looked at me as if everything was just alright. Although, I would catch him staring down at his book without reading it, would notice that he would stay up late even though I was next to him.

It saddens me, truly, and I couldn't think of anything to make him happy. I have done so much to make him happy, but he would only return with a weak smile and it just hurts me.

I pushed the door open and saw Draco looking down on the piano whilst playing a sad tune, slowly.

I swept my feet on the floor and sat down next to him, laying my head against his shoulder and reaching for his hand, holding it.

"You don't need to hide how upset you are, Draco." I sighed.

"I'm sorry..." He apologized, his voice was low and calm.

"Why are you apologizing?" I looked up at him, pressing my chin on his shoulder and meeting his beautiful eyes.

"Because I made you worried."

"You don't need to apologize. I understand you." I placed my head back on his shoulder, looking down at our hands with our wedding rings fitting perfectly on them.

"You know..." He began. "Every time I see you, every time whenever I'm with you, you always make me smile, regardless of what is happening right now. You are my moon in my night." He lifted my chin up, looking at him with the smile I wanted to see. "You are..." She planted a kiss on my lips, causing me to smile. "You are my everything."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I made my way to the library whilst the tiny droplets of rain, tapped on the glasses of every window around the Manor. It was a cold day and a perfect day to read a book whilst waiting for Draco to wake up from his afternoon sleep.

Upon walking through the hallway, I caught eyes with Michael and he gave me a weak smile as we passed by each other.

Perhaps, I should talk to him like Draco said and discuss the matter that happened a month ago.

I turned around, seeing Michael, two feet away from me.

"Michael!" I called.

He turned his head to me and spoke, "Yes?"

"Can I speak to you?"

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Michael and I are at the library whilst my eyes, scanned through the shelves, finding the perfect book to read.

"Michael," I began, breaking the silence in between us as I picked out a book from the bookshelf. "I do apologize for upsetting you when I said-"

"It's ok, Y/n." He smiled, his dimples were showing. "I understand you and I know your feelings are certain for my cousin." He leaned against the bookshelf with his hands in his pockets.

"But I still do apologize, truly." I smiled weakly, sitting down on the chair whilst looking up at him. "Mainly because I've hurt you."

"Well, you're forgiven then." He chuckled, pulling out a book from the bookshelf. "How are you by the way?"