Chapter 45

-Draco's POV-

Two days. It has been fucking two days since I last saw her.

She wasn't able to show up to class, breakfast, lunch and supper, for Professors had let her have a week rest. They insisted on letting her join us in the Great Hall. They didn't want her to suffer more, especially when she's in a state where she just had a miscarriage.

She has been staying at her dorm and wouldn't even come out.

House-elves would even go to her room, bringing her a tray of food.

Only her brother and friends would visit her often.

Yes, I wanted to see her, but...I don't have the guts to do so after when she told me to part ways with each other.

I couldn't bear to think of it.

I lightly shook my head and placed the green apple in the Vanishing Cabinet, then closed it.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus..." I cast, pointing my wand at the cabinet.

I waited for a while, hoping that it would be fixed now. Then, opened it again.

The apple was gone.

I closed the cabinet again. I was full of hope that the cabinet will be fixed now. I wish everything to end. I wanted her to be safe.

"Harmonia Nectere Passus."

I took a deep breath and let out a heavy one before opening the cabinet.

My eyes were closed. I truly hope that this time, the apple returned whole and perfect. It was nearly the end of the school year and if I fail now, I could imagine what would happen to her, let alone her parents...or mine.

My hands met the wooden cabinet, opening its door and wishing it came back what I have hoped for.

And it did...

The cabinet was now fixed...

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The third day of the week came, yet she hasn't come out of her room. It's for the best, but I really wanted to see her.

I feel like I'm trapped in hell without seeing her. This is worse than her, ignoring me all the time.

I was walking to my next class with Adrian when a group of Slytherin, males, are talking about Y/n. Then, one gazed upon me with a smirk on his lips.

"Oy, Malfoy!" He called. "How's the whore doing?" he laughed, followed by the others. "Is she giving you a hard time? Is she begging you to fuck her again?" He mocked. "What a bitch and slut could she get."

The moment that guy's words escaped from his mouth, his cheeks met my fist, causing him to fall on the ground.

I kneeled down, continuing on punching his face and he hit me back until bruises were already visible upon our faces.

"Draco, stop!" Yelled Adrian.

But I didn't listen. I kept on hitting him with my fist on his face until his nose bled and broke.

I held a grip on his collar, making me face him. My jaw, clenching, and my eyes, ranging in anger.

"Call her a whore or speak ill again about her, you'll never see the light again." I rasped.

He nodded. His friends, terrified of what they had just witnessed.

I let go of him as he immediately ran along with his friends, frightened that they might get a punch from me too.