Chapter 30

-Y/n's POV-

Michael and I are walking our way back to the castle for supper.

I have been feeling like I'm being followed by someone. I wasn't unusual about this. It has been going on whenever I'm with Michael or my friends, especially when I walked alone during the broad daylight.

I feel like there are eyes watching me around, but as I looked around, but there was none to be seen.

"Y/n?" Michael stopped from his pace. "Are you alright?"

I looked around curiously one more time before turning back to our pace.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just feel like someone's following me again."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The feast ended at the Great Hall.

Excitement filled my chest, but it wasn't visible on my face.

My pace got a bit faster as I climbed up to the spiral staircase of the Astronomy Tower until I reached the top and found him leaning against the railing with his hands, resting on it.

"Hi," I greeted, standing beside him.

He turned to me and a smile appeared on his lips.

"Hello," he grinned as he placed his hand on my arm, wrapped around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him as he hugged me from behind.

"How's your day with Michael?" He asked, his chin resting on the top of my head.

"It was good. I finally cheered him up." I replied, holding his arms that were wrapped around my waist.

I looked up at the evening sky that was lighted by the moon and revealed millions of stars above us, surrounding the whole sky.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" He asked, knowing that his lips crept up into a smile.

"Indeed. No wonder why you're always here." I uttered.

"You see that- there?" He pointed at the sky, at the star that formed a constellation. "That one is my favourite."

"Scorpius? Why?" I asked, turning my head up to him.

"When I always come here, that constellation is always there, printed on the sky and looking beautiful." He said, looking down at me. "It's the very first constellations I saw when I arrived here at Hogwarts."

"Oh," I smiled, looking back at his favourite constellation.

We stood silently, admiring the beautiful stars, shimmering in the evening sky. The feeling that his arms wrapped around me feels like I'm well protected and it feels warm that I never wanted to let go.

He hummed a beautiful tune, and suddenly a yawn escaped my mouth.

"Sleepy?" He stopped humming.

I shook my head lightly, denying that I wasn't.

He turned me around to face him and scanned my face.

"What are you doing?" I curiously looked at him.

"You're sleepy," he uttered, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "Come on, let's head back to the common room."

"Let's just stay here awhile," I said, turning back around and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

He turned me around, making me face him again and looking at his smile.

"No, I'll walk you back to your room." He insisted.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

We walked back together to the common room, our hands folded together.

There are no students strolling around the halls and neither might be in the common room. There were no noises of the young students, it was only our footsteps and whistling wind coming slamming on the window.

We both reached the dungeons, to where the common room is located, and stepped in front of the door, then he whispered the password, Pureblood, and the door let us in.

The common room was now empty, and the fire on the fireplace slowly died. We walked to the entrance of the stairs, then I stopped.

Draco noticed, he felt I stopped, for his hand was still interlocked with mine. He turned around and spoke, "Is something wrong?"

I shook my head lightly with a smile on my lips.

"No, nothing's wrong," I replied. "But I think I could walk myself back in my room from here."

He showed a faint smile on his lips and looked at me softly in the eyes.

"I insist, Y/n." He told.

"Draco, it's not necessary for you to walk me-" Before I could even finish my sentence, he walked closer to me and swooped me into his arms like I'm a bride.

"I should. How can I sleep next to you when you don't want me to walk you back?" He grinned.

His eyes went back to the path as he started to his pace.

I can't help but stare at his facial features. His jaw, perfect. His lips were thin, pale pink coloured, yet it is as if you wanted to kiss and give soft bites on it. His nose too, perfect. His eyes, how could I forget his beautiful grey eyes, so admirable that you can stare at it however long you want.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer," A grin curled up on the corner of his lips.

I flickered my eyes, looking away as I escaped from the embarrassment I just felt.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I got out of the bathroom after I changed into my sleeping clothes and found Draco scanning through my sketchbook on my bed.

He is wearing my brother's Pajama pants and a grey shirt that was too big for me. It was the clothes that I borrowed from my brother but forgot to bring them back to him, and now I'm lending them to Draco since they have the same height and body.

"What are you doing?" I asked, sitting next to him.

"You have talent," His eyes never left the sketchbook, smiling.

"I have been doing it ever since I was little."

"Oh," he smiled. "You draw beautifully." He complimented as he closed the notebook to look at me.

"Thank you," I giggled.

He placed the notebook back at the end table as I tucked myself to bed, and so he did.

He began to wrap his arms around me and planted a soft kiss on my forehead. I wrapped my one arm too, around his waist.

"Good night," He said.

"Good night, Draco." A faint smile appeared as my eyes slowly drifted to sleep, hearing him say the words I love you.

Should I say it back?