Chapter 43

TW: Blood will be mentioned in this chapter and also something will happen that might trigger other readers. I'm not going to tell what it was so that I wouldn't spoil this chapter.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

-Y/n's POV-

I woke up in a field of flowers, dandelions, as they all danced with the wind and some seedling flew up high.

All I see in my surroundings was a mountain from afar. There is not a single tree anywhere.

The skies are blue, but everything seems to be dim, and the clouds were not pure as white, but dull as grey.

Then, a mirror with a golden luxurious frame appeared 4 meters away from me. It was the same mirror where I have to witness my darkest fear. Fear of losing my Parents.

In a blink of an eye, the mirror was suddenly in front of me and I was already standing. My bare feet pressed against the grassy grounds.

I was wearing a white nightgown with its length reaching my knees.

I stared at the mirror, waiting for it to happen again even if I didn't want to see it, but it was like destined to happen.

To my surprise, it wasn't my parents who appeared in the mirror. It was no other than me, and only me.

I pressed my hand on the mirror same as my reflection. I think it was just a usual mirror this time.

But...

It wasn't until I noticed bloodstains in the middle, in the part where my legs are.

Then, my eyes caught my knees as blood started to stream over like the rivers in the forest.

I placed my hand on the blood as it stained on it, and I lifted my hand which is now trembling as I look at the blood.

Sweat was already all over me when I suddenly got up, breathing heavily like I had just run a mile or even further.

I felt a slight cramp inside my stomach like I feel like throwing up.

My feet swept off the bed, pressed them on the floor and ran to the bathroom, then kneeled in front of the toilet as I wait for myself to throw up, but nothing came out and the cramp suddenly vanished.

I slipped off my pants and checked if there's blood, thinking that my period has come, but there was none.

My stomach must be cramping, for maybe my period is coming. I have been waiting for it since I missed it last week.

I got up and just took a shower instead since I'm already here.

Although, I am curious about how did I get here in the first place. I knew I was at the library last night. I do not recall myself coming back here.

Or maybe Michael had come back and taken me back here. Might be...

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

"Have you finished your homework?" Asked Luna, who is sitting with us at the Slytherin table for breakfast, as she took bread on the basket in front of us.

"Yes, I did." Then, the cramp appeared again, causing me to let out a faint groan.

"Are you alright?" Asked Daphne, placing her hand on my back.

"Just cramps. I might be expecting my period anytime soon." I sighed.

"Are you sure it's nothing?"

I nodded, assuring Daphne that I'm alright even though the pain was a bit different from the ones I usually get. This one feels like I got pinched really hard by someone or got stabbed with the sharpest knife.