Chapter 81

Draco was walking his way to the orphanage to visit the children and of course, more importantly, Y/n. He has been telling her about them but still, Y/n couldn't seem to get any idea that she's the girl that Draco was talking about. It has been days and the story stopped at the part where Michael had left for America.

However, what Y/n was curious about is "Why did she not see him when they both attended the same school, especially when they have the same house?" Well, she is the person who doesn't much pay attention to people who she is not her friends or who she is not interested to know. So, she thought that maybe she have ignored him through those years. If he's famous, how come she doesn't know? Well, for her, maybe he's not since she doesn't have the slightest idea about him.

He promised that he'll continue to tell her more and that is why he is in front of the entrance door of the orphanage today, knocking on it and waiting for someone to open it.

Draco heard the doorknob twist, and the door opened, revealing the tall dark handsome young man in front of him.

"You're here for Y/n, aren't you?" Mpho grinned mischievously.

"No, I'm here for you." He said sarcastically. "Of course, I'm here for her. What else do you think?"

"Maybe you wanted to see the cook, who has been eyeing on you." He raised a brow. "That girl has been trying to talk to you."

"There's only one girl for me, Mpho," Draco replied.

"Well, she's not here."

"Pardon?"

"She's down there at the beach," Mpho pointed at the beach that was nearby the Orphanage. "With the children." He added.

"Thank you," He gave a formal nod. "I'll be off then."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The sky was blue and the ocean was slamming its waves to the shore. The little children were playing on the shallow part of the sea and it was only their feet are getting wet. Some were flying kites, some were chasing each other, some are playfully splashing water to their friends, but only Rose was playing with Daisy. They were both only sitting on the sand whilst Rose was listening to the sound of the ocean inside of a shell that she had picked up earlier when they arrived.

Draco found Y/n with art materials scattered on the blue blanket she was standing on. She was holding a paint palette and a brush, which its bristles were running down on the canvas in front of her.

It was windy, and Y/n's hair was tied in a ponytail and there was a sheer blue scarf wrapped around her neck as its ends gently danced with the breeze.

"Y/n!" Draco called, causing Y/n to winced and waved at Draco even though the brush was still on her hand.

He approached her and gazed upon the finished painting that was made by her. A painting of the beautiful sight in front of her, the ocean.

"That's beautiful." He complimented.

"Thank you," she smiled, placing the brush and palette down on the picnic blanket.

The wind blew stronger and Y/n immediately placed her hand on the easel to avoid her painting from falling, but her scarf flew away with the wind, causing her to flinched her head and jumped to catch her scarf. She may have caught it, but she had bumped herself onto Draco, who also tried to catch the scarf for her, and they both ended up on the ground.

They almost kissed. God, how closer their faces are.

Y/n flickered her eyes, her cheeks burned from embarrassment, and her eyes laid upon his.

She immediately stood up from him, fixing her clothes and brushing off the sand from her skirt. She cleared her throat and apologized to him as she reached for his hand to help him stand from the ground.

"It's alright," He assured, holding her hand then standing up and brushing the sand off from his clothes.

Y/n sighed in relief and sat down on the blanket along with Draco. She looked at the children, who are playing at the shore.

"I wish I could have children of my own someday," She suddenly uttered in a soft voice, without thinking that Draco had heard it and she thought she had spoken it inside her mind. She flinched her head immediately to him when she realized that she had said it loud enough for him to hear. She even noticed that Draco was looking at her.

"Have I said that out loud?" She placed her fingers on her mouth.

"You quite did. But only loud for me to hear." He smiled, turning his eyes back to the children. "You'll have them someday." Of course, he knows that she only has low chances of having children, but he hopes to give her someday, only that is if she remembers him.

"I may have not." She looked down, misery was written in her eyes.

"Why?" He asked as if he doesn't have any clue of the reason why.

"My Mama had told me that there's a low chance." She sighed. "And maybe the man I will marry someday will refuse to have me because of my situation."

Draco wouldn't deny her. He would love her even though she's going to have a hard time producing one, or can't even have a child. He will fully accept her into his life. He already has.

"Don't worry, Y/n. He wouldn't deny you."