Chapter 38

-Y/n's POV-

I was awoken by a ray of light that was flashing my eyes.

I felt myself being embraced by someone, but I didn't look who. I sat up from the bed, my head still aching from the alcohol that I drank last night, which I knew was many, for I couldn't remember even the slightest memory from last night.

Then, the blanket that covered me, fell from my chest, only to realize that I was naked.

I looked on the floor and clothes were scattered around, even my underwear was there, then I looked around the room. It was quite familiar. I knew I have been here, but not many times.

Then it struck me. I knew who's room this is.

I turned my head to my side and saw Draco, still asleep and naked too, half of him is covered with the blanket I was in.

I screamed, grabbing the blanket to cover my chest, and Draco was woken up from my loud voice.

I got out of his bed immediately, and took my clothes on the floor, sliding my underwear while he was still rubbing his eyes, sitting up and processing what's going on early in the morning.

"Y/n?" he called while I was zipping the zipper of my dress. "What happened? Are you alright?"

"I was supposed to be the one to ask you whatever happened last evening." I glared.

"You- You don't remember?" He looked at me, stunned.

"Of course, I couldn't. I was drunk for Godric's sake, Draco." I spat, folding my arms onto my chest. "I could clearly tell that you- you took advantage of me."

"Took advantage of you? But you gave me your consent."

"Of course, I gave you my consent because I do not know what I was doing, for I was clearly drunk. You shouldn't have done it, knowing that I was drunk."

"But you said-"

"Whatever I said was a lie, Draco," I scoffed. "Even though I do not much recall whatever it was. All was just a lie or the words I spoke are just nonsense."

He was silent and looked broken. He doesn't know what words to utter.

"What happened last night between us is nothing, so let us just forget that something just happened between us."

I turned my back to him and walked straight to the door, opening it.

"Y/n, please-"

Then, I shut the door closed, not wanting to hear any word from him.

I sighed, regretting that I got myself drunk. I truly wish I didn't, and now I just lost my purity from the man I hate, and yet to the man I couldn't get off my mind.

I lightly shook my head and started with my pace, even though I feel weak. Weak and still a bit uneasy from the liquors I drank last night.

I'm lucky that there are no people outside these halls, but for sure there will be in the common room.

I thought about my room and apparated to it, but then I realized I forgot my shoes in Draco's dorm.

"Fuck," I said under my breath.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I just got out of the shower, and I let my body fall onto the bed even though my hair was still damp after drying it with my blow dryer.

Earlier, upon drying my hair, he left purple love bites on my neck. It wasn't only one, but four. I could hardly cover it with the make up I had.

My thoughts were running wild, especially when I remembered last night's event, only half of it. I remembered saying I love you to him.

I wished I shouldn't have said the fucking words.

Then, when I was about to take a look at my necklace, I noticed it was gone. It wasn't around my neck.

I stood up from the bed and tried to search around the floor, and even on the bed and in the bathroom, but it seems to be nowhere. I think it must have gotten off from my neck while....

My eyes suddenly caught the ring around my finger.

I thought I have lost it, but all along it was just on my finger.

Knock knock...

My head turned to the door and approached it, then I opened it, revealing Daphne.

"Where were you last night?" Daphne groaned, still tired from last night's party.

Daphne went inside and laid down on my bed whilst holding her head, her feet almost touching the floor. She too has a headache from drinking a lot of liquor from last night.

"I went back here last night." I laid down on the other side of the bed, opposite to Daphne's, and my feet too almost touched the floor. "I didn't tell you and Luna last night because you guys are having too much fun and I didn't want to bother you." I lied.

"You should've told me though, so in that way I could come too instead of Partying like a wild girl." She said in her tired voice. "I don't know what will my Parents say about this if they witnessed me dancing like a bitch."

"Oh,"

"Although, it's alright. Neville and Luna have helped me get back here." She chuckled, despite of having a headache. "And oh, I need to tell you something..."

"What?" I smiled.

"I was so drunk that I thought you were with Draco last night. He's trying to drag you out of the party." She chuckled again. "He looked concerned, yet angry."

Frozen I was, upon hearing those words from Daphne. Maybe if she wasn't drunk, she'll know what she had witnessed was true, and she'll suspect something eventful had happened between me and Draco.

"Why are you so quiet? Don't tell me it's true???" She rolled her body, lifting her head to look at me.

"True?" I acted as if it weren't true at all. "Why would he be? I came back alone here...after I think 3 drinks of Firewhisky."

She sighed, thanking Godric that it wasn't true, as she laid her back down on the bed.

"Speaking of Firewhisky, I shouldn't have drank a lot and now I feel like hell is upon my head."

"Me too." I mumbled, closing my eyes.

Truly, I really wished I didn't drank a lot because if I didn't, what happened between me and Draco shouldn't have happened. I don't even know how many Firewhiskies I drank. Might be 7 or 10, maybe more.

What I truly hope is that my brother wouldn't found out that I went to the Party. Merlin knows how mad he'll get when he heard about it, and for sure, I know he'll ask a lot, for example, asking me what I did in the Party.

Then a thought came to my mind. A question.

My lips parted, turning around to look out Daphne, who seems to have fallen asleep in a swift moment. I was supposed to ask her something about intercourse, but maybe not. Maybe if I asked her, she'll suspect me.

Though, maybe, sex does hurts when done in the first time. It feels weird, although, it felt like I was exploded with euphoria inside my stomach and butterflies fluttering inside of it.

I'm going to be honest, the way kissed me feels like I'm in heaven.

But I'm still wishing that such thing never happened between us.