Chapter 86

-Draco's POV-

She agreed to marry me again. She truly agreed and I couldn't determine how much joy has already filled me and how much excitement had filled me.

There were only three guests, who serves as witnesses on binding our love, Mpho, Daisy and Ms Morgan, the Headmistress. Ms Morgan didn't allow the children to come, for the wedding may not become solemn because of the children's chattering.

The wedding was held secret in the chapel.

Y/n and I agreed to never change our wedding rings, for the rings reminded us that we may have gone through a lot and yet our affections towards each other never left. The rings hold a lot of meaning to us.

The aisle has a white long carpet for her to walk, Champagne roses decorated on the sides of every chair, and all we are waiting now is for Y/n to come in.

I have never felt this nervous before, never felt this feeling when we first got married. The feeling was new to me.

The door finally opened as the soft light came flashing through the door. And there revealed my beautiful wife, who I am to marry for the second time, marrying her that has loved it in, not according to the promises of our grandfathers.

I was awed by her beauty. I love how her bohemian knee-length wedding dress fit her, how her hair was perfect in an updo style with white tiny flowers on it as tiny curls fell off from her hair, how the bouquet compliments her overall beauty. I just felt myself already in tears. I feel so lucky to have her.

She walked down the aisle with a smile that I was hoping to see. It kind of gets me the feeling of déjà vu. She had once walked the aisle with misery written on her face, not wanting to marry me, but now, all I could see how happy she was and how she smiled like a burst of sunshine.

I reached for her hand and she held it with no hesitation as I led her to the priest in front of us.

This is it.

I am marrying her with the affection that I have shared with her. I am finally marrying her to be with her forever, even in the afterlife.