Chapter 27

I woke up covered in sweat, sitting up and noticed my surroundings were still gloomy. The sun hasn't shown up yet from the mountains.

A dream has interrupted my sleep again, the same dream that I had before, the nightmare.

I tried to calm myself down and took a deep breath and exhaled a heavy one.

I felt Draco sit up from beside me, placing his hand on my back as he caressed it.

"Are you alright?" He asked. "Did you have a nightmare again?"

I nodded in reply.

He smiled, cupping my cheeks and planting a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Don't worry, your parents and brother are safe. It was just a nightmare. It won't happen." He assured, placing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

My lips curved into a smile.

"Come on," he smiled. "We should get back to sleep."

We both laid back down and pulled me closer to him, hugging me tightly to his chest.

"Y/n?" he called.

"Hmm?" I hummed, looking up at him and staring at his beautiful eyes that were laid into mine.

"I'll be going back to my dorm by 4," he told. "You might not be able to see me when you wake up."

"Why?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because I know you don't want anyone to know that we're married until the time has come."

"I understand," I grinned, my voice was a bit sleepy and my eyes started to get heavier.

"Feeling sleepy?" He chuckled.

"Yeah," I yawned.

Then darkness overtook my eyes, and heard Draco's last word before I fell asleep,

"I love you"

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

The sun rose from the mountains. Its rays came through my sheer curtains on the window as it flashes lightly to my eyes.

I sat up from the bed and stretched my arms up in the air. I looked over my side, noticing that Draco has already gone back to his room.

Then, I recalled. He said I love you.

He loves me. Was it true? Do I love him too?

Even though he said that he loves me, I still couldn't identify if I feel the same towards him. It was still confusing.

Even though it does confuse me, it still makes me happy.

I got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to get myself ready for today.

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

I went downstairs to the common room so I could head to the Great Hall to eat breakfast.

Then, I saw him sitting on the couch nearby the fireplace with his friends.

He turned his head to me as his eyes bored into mine and his lips curled up into a smile while his elbow was on the couch's arm and his chin rested on his hand that was curled up into a fist.

My heart fluttered inside my chest, feeling that ecstatic feeling like I couldn't hide the smile that was plastered on my lips. It feels like some love spell was cast down upon us that we couldn't take our eyes off on each other. It's a mystical feeling.

"Hey, who are you looking at?" Daphne asked as immediately as I turned my eyes away from Draco.

"Nothing," I replied.

"Then tell me exactly why are your cheeks...red?" Her eyes widened, looking at my cheeks.

"Pardon?" My eyes flickered, touching my cheeks.

"I'm just joking," she chuckled. "Come on, let's get some breakfast."

Daphne grabbed my hand and she led me to the door of the common room. But before we leave, I took one last glimpse of him.

He was still looking at me. He still has the smile I adore.

Then, he turned back to his friends when Adrian tapped his shoulder.

-Draco's POV-

My eyes never left her when Daphne approached her. I just watched her until Daphne grabbed her hand and led her to the door.

She took one last glimpse at me and she smiled.

Adrian suddenly tapped on my shoulder. My eyes left her before she could go out. Then, I noticed that each of my friends was looking at me curiously.

"I knew it, you love her," said Blaise.

"I don't," I denied, placing back my cold expression.

"Come on, Draco. We all saw the way you looked at her," Vincent chuckled.

I turned my head away from them, avoiding questions that I expected would be hundreds or thousands, and my answers will just stay with me and her.

But the problem is....how will I tell Pansy about this? About everything.

I couldn't tell her that Y/n and I were married, let alone love her.

Will she get mad?

-Y/n's POV-

Classes have ended and the darkness of the evening took over the whole school.

I took a walk in the empty hallway to meet with Draco and Michael to the room of requirements.

Upon my walk, my mind was still exploded with questions, repeated questions that I am the only one who could answer. But what would the answer be?

Do I truly love him? Am I only obsessed with the concept of love? Or was he the one obsessed with it? Was he just using me? But what about the aroma he smelled before in the most powerful love potion? It's Pansy Parkinson, isn't it? Was it another girl?

These thoughts couldn't leave me alone, but the thing is...I'm truly happy whenever I'm with him. Is this love? Or No? I haven't fallen in love before, so, was this it?

I couldn't just tell my friends about this, I still don't want them to think that Draco and are somehow....mutual...I guess...if that's what they call it.

A heavy breath escaped my mouth as soon as I have reached the wall, revealing its secret door and opening its way for me to come in.

But all those thoughts completely vanished as soon as I saw him. He was alone and was sitting on a chair, somehow waiting.

He lifted his head. A smile crept up to his lips, meeting my dark brown eyes.

One question pop up in my mind, Do I love him?