Chapter 78

A/n: This chapter may be short.

——*☁︎︎☾☁︎︎*——

The festival came and Draco was outside, telling Daisy to guard the house and be safe on her own until they come back.

As Draco heard the door shut from behind him, he turned his head around and froze at the beautiful sight in front of his eyes. There were sunflowers on the side of her dark beautiful wavy hair, she was wearing a blush-coloured dress that made her look like an angel, and wearing the necklace and bracelet that caught his eyes. It was his and Michael's gifts last Christmas in Hogwarts. But of course, the girl has no idea where she got it from, all she thinks is it was a gift from her mother.

"Do I look bad?" She checked on herself, furrowing her eyebrows, worried because Draco was staring at her like something was wrong, but there wasn't. She's perfect. Always perfect in the eyes of Draco.

"N..no!" Draco exclaimed. "You look perfect."

☁︎︎ ❀ ☁︎

Dark skies had covered the whole town and the town was illuminated by the lanterns and the street lights on the side of the street. The town was colourful and beautiful, especially since there are many flowers decorated everywhere. There were people dancing around in the middle of the Town Square whilst the others were sitting down at the tables at the corner. Y/n was one of the people dancing, holding hands with the others as people danced in a circle, but then switched back to their partners. Although, Draco's problem was...he thinks that the man who asked Y/n to dance, seemed to be interested in her and he didn't like that man staring at her in a flirtatious way.

"You like Y/n, don't you?" Mpho took a seat next to Draco.

"How can you say?" Draco cleared his throat.

"Well, first of all, you couldn't stop staring at her."

"Second?"

"And second, you look like you're holding a grudge towards that man." Mpho pointed at the man who is dancing with her.

Draco turned his haze back at Y/n, admiring her even though he felt jealousy ranging through his veins.

"Why don't you tell her? I mean...the girl has never been in love." Mpho told, causing Draco to look at him with curiosity because only Draco knew that she has been in love...with him. He was her first love, only until every memory of him was erased in her mind.

"Then, she'll reject me?" Draco just chose to play along even though what he had just said hurt him.

"You don't have to tell her yet." Mpho laughed. "You must do something to make her like you."