the moments we share | fluff (n.r.)

Summary: Natasha couldn't remember life before you. You both longed to share the rest of life's moments together. (Flowers aren't all that bloom in a flower shop)
______________________________
You and Natasha had been together for a long time now. Long enough that people just assumed you were married. Even your friends and family thought the pair were married. They knew both you and Natasha didn't want some over the top wedding so everyone thought you both had done something small and simple, like elope. However, that wasn't the case. You and Natasha had just been so busy with life that it hardly crossed your mind. But it crossed Natasha's quite often.

Natasha really wants to make it official with you, she can barely remember life without you in it. You and Natasha were in each other's lives long before the pair got together. You were both florists and ran opposing flower shops on the same block. You were each others rivals, always trying to out do the other. You would propose silly challenges that Natasha could never back down from. Friendly competition. That's what you both called it even though somewhere along the line it had progressed into something more.

You both couldn't recall the exact moment you realised you had feelings for each other. Though you both tried to hide it from the other it didn't last long. Natasha soon figured out who was sending her the anonymous flowers. They were sent from your shop. It's like you wanted Natasha to know it was you.

When she confronted you about it, in that moment you both couldn't hold back from one another. Natasha stood in your shop, gently holding and kissing her rival florist. Her favourite florist. You were taken by surprise at the fact that Natasha felt the same way. You were sure it was just friendly competition.

From that moment you weren't rivals anymore. You both sold your shops and moved to a bigger shop, one that could fit both your egos. The move went smoothly and with both your loyal regular customers yours and Natasha's new flower shop was blooming, literally and figuratively. Everyday from opening you greeted Natasha with a flower. With each flower Natasha fell more in love with you. Natasha knew you were the one for you. She knew she was going to marry you one day.

The last few years have been magical with Natasha by your side. You ran the shop together, you traveled together, you had even started talking about little feet running through the flower shop in the near future. Natasha had never been so sure that you were the right person for her. You knew there was no one that could ever compare to Natasha.

It was a typical Friday. Instead of greeting Natasha with a fresh flower you had given her a frame with a preserved astrantia. Natasha thought it was ironic, giving her a flower that symbolised strength and courage on today of all days. It was almost as if you subconsciously knew. Slight brushes of affection and stolen kisses is how the rest of the day went. Your customers adored the amount of love you held for each other. It's why your regulars kept coming back, your love brightened up the world around you.

'Why don't we go this way,' Natasha led in the opposite direction of your shared apartment after closing the shop for the day. It was deep into spring, your favourite season. You loved walking around seeing all the new plants and flowers blooming to life. You didn't question Natasha just thinking you were taking the scenic route since it was still nice out.

Natasha suddenly pulled you to the side of the sidewalk up against the building and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. Her hands held your waist as you snaked yours around her neck. Natasha smirked when she pulled away nodding towards the building. It was your old shop. The exact spot you had shared your first kiss.

'Such a romantic,' You teased Natasha which earned you a soft nudge.

'You know you love me,'

'Do I?' You feigned ignorance. Natasha gave you her best pout, one she knew you couldn't resist, 'Oh you know I love you,' You grabbed her face and expressed your love for her.

'As much as I love kissing you,' Natasha breathed out between kisses, 'We have to continue, detka,'

Natasha ignored your whine and instead took your hand in hers as you both continued to walk down the pathway. You soon came to your favourite park. It was covered in native flowers and plants and you felt so much peace at this one place. You had taken Natasha here for your first date. You shared your love for this place and even showed her your favourite spot to sit within. There was a small clearing on top of the hill at the top of the park underneath some weeping willow trees. The spot overlooked the lake and was perfect to just sit and watch the world go by.

Natasha adored you even more after that date. That was by far the best date anyone had taken her on. She felt even more connected to you and wanted many more as long as they were with you. In that moment Natasha realised all she wanted in life was you.

To your surprise when Natasha led you to your favourite spot there was a small basket waiting there. You looked to Natasha in slight panic, you thought someone had taken over your spot. But that panic quickly turned to confusion when you saw the wide smile on Natasha's face. She had been the one to leave the basket there.

'Dorogoy, can you set the blanket up over there. I'll get the food,' Natasha handed you the blanket but not before stealing small kiss from you. You happily set the blanket up, taking a moment looking at the view before turning around to see if Natasha needed any help.

Your mouth instantly dropped open and tears welled in your eyes at the sight in front of you. There was Natasha down on one knee, holding out the most beautiful ring you had ever seen.

'Detka, you have my heart and you always will. All of my favourite moments and memories include you. I can't remember what my life was like without you in it. I just know that from here on out you are all I want. I want more moments with you. More magical moments together,' Natasha paused, letting out a shaky breath, 'Y/N, moya lyubov, would you do the honour of sharing all of life's moments with me?'

'Tasha, I would be honoured to share this life with you forever,' happy tears streamed down yours and Natasha's faces. Natasha very shakily slid the ring on your finger before crashing her lips on yours. All of the emotions and feelings you both had for each other were felt in that moment.

In this moment Natasha was completely yours and you were Natasha's entirely.