i'll be your sun | fluff (n.r.)

'What are you doing up, detka?' Natasha questioned as she walked into the dining room rubbing her eyes, 'It's time for my morning cuddles. You didn't forget did you?' Natasha wrapped her arms around you from behind you, resting her head on your shoulder.

You could hear the tiredness in her voice, almost feeling bad for her waking up to an empty bed. But you couldn't stop watching out the window. Watching as the rain was pouring down, bringing your mood down with it. 

'It's raining Nat,' You felt a tear rolldown your cheek. You felt silly getting upset over the weather, which you have no control over. But with the rain meant that everything you had planned for the day you would have to cancel. It's the first day in months where you and Natasha have had the same time off and you wanted to make the day special for her.

'I see that. What does that have to do with the fact we aren't back in bed cuddling already?' You smiled as you heard Natasha laugh throughout the room. Her laugh and her smile always brought you happiness. 

'Everything's ruined,' You turned around in Natasha's arms. Dropping your head on her shoulder you let the tears silently flow out of frustration.

'Well as long as I spend the day with you, then it will be a day well spent,' Natasha always knew how to make everything better.

'Now I'm getting these morning cuddles,' You squealed as Natasha picked you up and took you back to bed. Laying on your back you welcomed Natasha to cuddle up into your side. 

Holding her in your arms you both managed to fall back asleep. This time when you woke, it was you who had woken up to an empty bed. Though it didn't take you long to realise where Natasha was when you suddenly heard the fire alarm going off. 

'No, detka, you can't be up yet I haven't finished,' You laughed as Natasha yelled while running around trying to clear the smoke.

'Haven't finished what? Trying to burn the house down?' You leaned against a wall as Natasha finally cleared the smoke, allowing you to see the charcoaled food in the pan. You couldn't even make out what she had attempted to cook. Looking away from the food you were met with Natasha's hard glare, 'Why don't we go to the café downstairs?' You took Natasha's hand dragging her away from her failure.

------------------------------------------------

'Geez Nat, can't take you anywhere,' Laughing as Natasha spilt and choked on her milkshake. Natasha tried to clean up the mess while receiving looks from the other customers.

'Well maybe if someone stopped what they were doing,' Natasha's face hardened but softened instantly as you pulled another silly face at her, 'How'd I get so lucky,' Natasha tried to contain her laughter but you wouldn't stop, you liked hearing her laugh too much to stop.

'Honestly? I have no idea. I bet you ask yourself that every day. How did Romanoff get so lucky to score this,' You gestured to yourself making Natasha laugh harder then she had, people were definitely staring but neither of you cared. 

'Oh please, more like the other way around. Not everyone is lucky to be able to call an avenger theirs,' Rolling your eyes you grabbed a napkin balling it up and flicking it at Natasha, hitting her in the middle of her forehead, 'Ow,'

'How's that big head of yours? Using that title and all, we all know who the lucky one is. Or do I need to remind you again?' You raised your eyebrow, grabbing another one and preparing to flick it at her again.

'I'm the lucky one,' You heard Natasha mumble.

'I'm sorry? I think you need to say it a bit louder,' 

'I'm the lucky one,' Natasha was loud enough for people to once again glance your direction, 'There happy now?' Natasha crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair throwing you the biggest frown she could muster.

'Plenty. Thank you for finally admitting the truth,'

------------------------------------------------

You were on your third movie when Natasha started throwing popcorn at you, 'Nat,' batting away every piece of popcorn that was thrown your way.

'You're too far away,' Natasha whined holding her arms out for you to fall into. As much as you'd love to fall into Natasha's arms and have her hold you throughout the movie, you also wanted to annoy her.

'Every time I catch one I'll move closer to you,' You began to purposefully move slightly once Natasha had thrown each piece of popcorn. Smirking at Natasha every time she thought one was going in. After throwing a quarter of your popcorn Natasha had finally caught on to what you were doing.

'That's cheating, you aren't allowed to move!' Natasha threw one harder hitting you on your head.

'It's not cheating if there were no rules set,' You winked at Natasha making her groan in faux annoyance.

You finally gave in to Natasha and climbed onto her lap letting her hold you tightly against her. You yawned letting the activities of the day catch up to you. Natasha noticed and ran her fingers through your hair as your eyelids started getting heavier, 'You're too cute,' You felt Natasha kiss the top of your head. The action woke you up slightly, you lifted your head to look at her.

'Thank you for today Nat. Despite thinking everything was ruined, you helped turn it into a great day. Spending time with you is what matters most to me. Not how we spend the time,' Natasha smiled leaning down to kiss you. 

'On the days where the sun doesn't shine, and even the days it does, I'll always be your sun,'