hold my hand | hurt/comfort (n.r.)

You had always been close with Natasha. Which is why when the blip happened you panicked and ran until you could find her. It was a weight lifted off your shoulders when you saw the blonde standing in front of you.

'Natasha!' You wrapped your arms around her. She comforted you as you cried into her shoulder. You were happy you hadn't lost her, but you had lost majority of your close friends. Those you considered family.

The compound seemed felt so empty and cold as you walked back in with Natasha by your side. Neither of you knew how many had disappeared or who had disappeared. You were deflated at the fact you had lost and you could tell Natasha was too, even if she didn't show it like you did.

It had been a few days since everyone had disappeared. Natasha seemed fine on the outside, determined to find a way to bring everyone back, though she never wanted to leave your side. You knew Natasha wasn't comfortable showing her emotions, being taught they were her weakness, so you assumed it was her way of offering you comfort. You were the opposite to Natasha, you let your emotions be on display so everyone knew how you were feeling and since the blip you had been a mess.

Drying your tears you walked with Natasha to where Steve wanted to meet with you. He was standing by a screen, you noticed his lack of expression and dull eyes almost mirroring how you looked.

'We've compiled together everyone who seems to have disappeared from the snap,' Steve went to start the slideshow, 'It may not be everyone but it's a good start,'

You watched with sad eyes seeing your friends pictures and names come across the screen. You felt Natasha tense up beside you when a picture of a blonde woman came up on the screen. You didn't recognise her but Natasha did. You frowned when you noticed Natasha leaving the room in a hurry afterwards.

Looking around everywhere for Natasha you found her alone on the roof of the compound. Your heart broke when you saw her on the ground, her head in her hands. Not wanting to startle her you walked over keeping your distance.

'Nat, are you okay?' Natasha slowly looked up at you, an ache in her chest and a stream of tears flowing down her cheeks.

'My sister...I just got her back and now I've lost her again,' Natasha sobbed out. It then clicked. The blonde woman was her sister, the one she had told you about.

'I'm so sorry Nat,' You sat down next to Natasha, 'is there anything I can do for you?' Natasha just looked down towards the ground fiddling with her fingers. You saw her look at you shyly from the corner of her eyes, like she was having an internal struggle with herself.

'Just...hold my hand?' Natasha breathed out shakily, 'Actually never -' She stopped mid sentence as you grabbed her hand. Lacing your fingers together.

'We'll get her back Nat. We'll get them all back,'