help me | fluff (n.r.)

'Wow, Nat...' You breathed deeply while your eyes kept fluttering closed. The blankets were only covering half of you but nothing mattered in this moment.

'You always sound so surprised every time,' Natasha laughed softly, 'I thought you'd know by now. I know what my detka likes,' she smirked and winked at you while you rolled her eyes at her playful teasing.

Rolling onto your side, Natasha instantly wrapped you into her embrace. Feeling her skin on yours was comforting and always what you needed afterwards. Natasha ran her fingers through your hair while your breathing slowed as you listened to her heartbeat.

'You know it only beats for you,' Natasha's voice pulled you out of the lull you were in. Blinking you opened your eyes and looked up at her. Her gaze full of love staring at you. Natasha moved her hand to your cheek, gently holding you. She ran her thumb over your lips before pulling you in once again.

Just as you and Natasha was getting lost with each other again, the door of your bedroom came bursting open.

'Ew get a room,' you heard a thick Russian accent and instantly knew it belonged to a certain blonde.

'Shit, Yelena this is our room if you forgot,' Natasha yelled at her sister while trying to make sure you both were covered. Despite the extra person you still relaxed into the blankets and rested on Natasha's side, 'have you ever heard of knocking,'

Yelena took a step back with the door still wide open and dramatically knocked on it three times, 'Happy now?' earning an eye roll from her older sister, 'Also maybe you should just not...' Yelena motioned to the two of you, grimacing in disgust, 'Anyway, I made breakfast. Get up it's my first time here,' Yelena danced her way out of your room, slamming the door in the process.

'She's so annoying,' Natasha groaned while slipping out from beneath the blankets. You laid back watching Natasha, 'help me find my shirt,'

'You know, as much as I want to...I don't want to,' You smiled innocently while Natasha shook her head continuing to look for her shirt, 'Anyway I'm enjoying the view,' you wiggled your eyebrows at her, laughing as Natasha threw you some clothes to wear. Natasha pulled you in for one last kiss before you both made your way to the kitchen.

'What's the bet it's macaroni for breakfast,'