flowers for natasha | fluff (n.r.)

this goes as something extra to the story - the moments we share :)

In , you give Natasha daily flowers. It's how you silently communicate and express your emotions/feelings with Nat.

Even while still friendly rivals you anonymously sent her flowers. Each flower sent was carefully picked, you knew Natasha would understand.

She knew they were from you since who else would send her flowers from your flower shop. She thought it was adorable and it warmed her heart.

Her heart continued to grow for you and your love every morning when you gave her a flower. She looked forward to every new day, something she hadn't done before meeting you.

Flowers you sent her 'anonymously'

❀ Red and Pink Carnations

These were the first flowers you sent Natasha. Instead of getting a delivery of flowers you went direct to a grower to make sure you got the best ones. They were going to Natasha of course, you didn't want to risk them not being up to a florists standards. You picked these as they express sincere love, admiration, and affection. The red ones were to express your romantic love for your rival florist.

❀ Gardenias (mixed)

You had heard from a customer that frequented both yours and Natasha's shop (dependant on what flowers you had at the time) that Natasha didn't seem herself and seemed to be struggling. You didn't question the customer further afraid that you would seem too intrigued that your rival was having problems. No one would believe you if you had told them how you felt towards your rival. Instead you crafted up a neatly picked and placed arrangement of gardenias to send her. They symbolised peace, protection and hope. Everything you wished for Natasha, all you wanted was her to be happy and successful.

Some of the daily flowers

❀ Azalea

This was the first flower that you gave Natasha. The one that started it all. It was the opening day of yours and Natasha's shared flower shop. You knew Natasha was excited but also a feeling of homesick towards her old shop. Her old shop held so many memories for her, she risked it all for that shop. Using all her savings to buy it not knowing whether it would pay off. Natasha expressed to you that it felt like she was saying goodbye to her childhood home. So you gave her an azalea on your opening day. A remembrance of home, her old flower shop, and all the good times she had in it.

❀ Purple Aster

You and Natasha had gone out for dinner the night before. Natasha had gotten upset and was distant towards the end. The waitress had been overly nice to you but you thought she was just doing her job until you realised she was only that way to you, not Natasha. You, being oblivious, were nice towards the waitress which fuelled Natasha's relationship insecurities. The next morning you gave her a purple aster. Natasha smiled at you, wrapped her arms around you and whispered a gentle 'thank you'. You had just given your complete loyalty to her.

❀ Purple Crocus

You and Natasha had reached an important milestone in your career with your shared flower shop. You had secured many regular customers as well as local businesses that regularly wanted your flowers. Natasha was over the moon and couldn't stop telling all your friends about the shop and it's success. You were sure they were all getting irritated but you just couldn't help but admire the red head. She would go on tangents and constant rambles about the shop always put a smile on your face. You had built this with Natasha. You gave her a purple crocus because it represented her so well in that moment. Pride, dignity and success.

❀ Gladiolus

Natasha's family was going through a death of a close member. Natasha was taking it extremely hard. She was particularly close with her sister, she would talk to her and about her all the time. You wanted to be there for her as much as you could but she insisted you go down and run the shop without her, she lacked the strength to pick herself back up. You still never missed a day giving her a flower. On one of her worst days since the funeral you gave her a gladiolus. Symbolising strength you wanted to remind Natasha of her own strength. She was the strongest person you knew, even if she needed help to see it in herself. That was the first day you had seen her give you a genuine smile in a few weeks.

Bonus:
When Natasha had picked herself up enough to come back to the shop with you, you gave her a yellow gladiolus to remind her of happier times, her happy memories that she had with her sister. You also wanted a flower that would give her positive energy to get through the day, her first day back you knew was going to be hard.

❀ Deep Red Roses

This one was such a clique and you knew Natasha would only ever accept this type of flower on one condition, to ask for forgiveness. Which is what you were doing today. You and Natasha had gotten into an argument, it was a silly argument but it was still important because you had deeply hurt Natasha. Out of anger you had said things you instantly regretted and even accused her of cheating, which you know she would never do. Seeing the pain and hurt in her eyes you knew you had to make it up to her. You were in contact with another florist who you were close friends with, you told her about your mistake and she immediately supplied you with her deepest red roses she had at her shop. 'Just make it up to her,' was the only payment your friend wanted from you, you thanked her but it would never be enough. The next morning, when Natasha went into the shop she was met with you shyly standing in the middle of the shop holding a bouquet of red roses and a small teddy with a card, 'dinner at 7? <3'. Natasha took them from you and walked passed you to get the shop set up for the day, she also didn't want you to see the massive smile from the cute gesture of asking for her forgiveness. How could she stay mad at you?

Bonus:
Later on that day Natasha ducked out to your shared friends shop. Your friend heard everything from Natasha's point of view and helped her find the perfect white tulips. When Natasha returned instantly made her way over to you and gave the white tulips with her own card, 'I'd love to'. You pulled Natasha in for a passionate kiss not caring what customers were around. Natasha had forgiven you