aquarium visits | fluff + age regression (n.r./w.m.)

*caregiver!Natasha x caregiver!Wanda x Little!Reader

Summary: Wanda and Natasha take you to the aquarium and help you get close with some sea life

❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

'Wands!' You beamed when she walked through the doors to your bedroom. You were excited to see Wanda, even though she had only been gone for a few minutes to finish getting ready.

'Dorogoy, sit still,' Natasha spoke from behind you. Natasha's hands were tangled in your hair trying not to lose her grip. You settled down enough that allowed her to continue finishing the braid. It was a special day, which meant you needed Natasha to do her 'special braids' in your hair.

'Look Wands, Natty's doing special braids,' Wanda returned the wide smile that spread across your face. She kneeled in front of you, looking between you and Natasha noticing the similar hairstyles.

Wanda took your face in her hands, making sure not to disturb Natasha, 'Look at you! the cutest little bug I've ever seen,' Your smile grew even wider, which Wanda didn't think was possible. Knowing you would start bouncing again and interrupt Natasha again, so she quickly started rubbing her thumbs softly over her cheeks in an attempt to calm you down, 'You and Nat are just like twins!' She cooed then kissed your nose as you scrunched it, 'Adorable,'

As soon as Natasha finished the braid, Wanda scooped you up into her arms. Laughing soon echoed through your bedroom when she started to place little kisses all over your face, 'Wands...stop...' Wanda soon stopped and held you closely while you tried to catch your breath.

'All ready to go, malyshka?' Wanda placed you back down, grabbing your hand.

'Our sweet angel is all ready,' Natasha leaned in and placed a kiss on your forehead before walking out of the room with you and Wanda following closely behind. She placed a small water bottle in your special blue sea animal backpack. Since Wanda and Natasha had been planning to take you to the aquarium, you insisted that you needed a new backpack. One just for it.

Natasha happily got one made special just for you. It had all of your favourite sea animals on it, some you were hoping to see today, 'Now little one, what animal are you most excited to see today?' Natasha asked you while buckling you into the car.

'Hmm,' You furrowed your eyebrows not being able to decided, 'Penguins! no turtles...the rays or sharkies...' Letting out a sigh, you slumped back in the seat.

'Oh I know bug, such a hard decision,' Natasha let out a small laugh, 'I think the sharks will be my favourite. How about you Wands?'

Wanda turned around to look at you both, sending you a small smile. Your eyes were wide and waiting for her answer, 'Jellyfish are my favourite. They remind me of Nat over here, silent and deadly,' Wanda smirked earning an eye roll from the other women.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:

'You having a good time, dorogoy?' Natasha handed you half of the sandwich she had packed earlier. Ever since you arrived either Wanda or Natasha had been holding your hand and making sure you didn't get distracted and lose them. And they were right to think that. You were amazed by all the exhibits and all the sea animals that surrounded you. Constantly pulling both of them along making sure you saw every single animal.

There were a few left to see but your tummy rumbled and Natasha convinced you to take a break to have some food. You protested but Wanda reminded you that all the sea animals would still be there when you were all ready to go again, 'Some water for our angel,' Wanda tried to hand you your water bottle, which you tried to refuse. Pouting and shaking your head, Wanda sighed, 'Hey little one, you see all these fishies around us,' You looked to where Wanda was pointing.

Natasha wrapped her arm around your shoulders bringing you close, like she was going to tell you a secret, 'They all need water to become big and strong...and you like the fishies, right?' You nodded your head, eyes wide remembering all the amazing fish you'd seen so far, 'If you want to be like them then you need your water too,'

'Just like the fishies!' The pout left your lips, and you reached for your water bottle.

'There's our good little bug,' You smiled as they both placed a kiss on your cheeks at the same time.

'C'mon lets go see more,' Wanda was quick to grab a hold of you before you ran off without them.

'Ooh, how about we go over there,' Wanda leaned down so her face was next to yours, pointing towards the touch pools, 'Natty loves the touch pools, she's amazed every time we've ever been to one,'

'Wands is right malyshka. If you thought seeing all the other animals behind the glass was cool, you're going to be amazed. You get to put your hand inside the glass,'

'What are we waiting for! I want to pat the animals,' You tugged on Wanda trying to get her to move and go faster than she was.

'They all deserve some love right?' You hummed in agreement as the three of you walked towards the touch pools. You had never done this before and you were nervous to hurt the animals so you held onto both of their hands tightly. They both shared a knowing look, and after hearing from the instructor how to touch the animals, took you to a quiet part of the pools.

'What's going through that cute little head of yours?' Natasha sat down on the step and placed you on her lap. The frown on your face caused them both to look at you in concern. All they wanted was their little one to be happy.

'What if I hurt the animals Natty!'

'Hey, hey. Look at me bug,' Natasha's heart broke at the sight of the tears that started welling in your eyes, 'You are the nicest, and sweetest little bug. And I just know you'll listen to us and do exactly as we say. And you'll be sooo gentle with them so there's no way you'll hurt any of them,'

'Do you want to come here, angel,' Wanda took your hand, getting you to look in the tank and started pointing out all the different sea animals you could touch, 'Natty will do this with you,' You turned around to see Natasha next to you ready to hear Wanda's instructions, 'So you take your pointer and middle finger and put them together like this,' You looked to Natasha to make sure you were doing it right.

'Just like this, lyubov,' Natasha put her hand into the tank, heading for the starfish that was right near you, 'Nice and gentle, make sure we don't grab it, okay?' Natasha sensed you were still hesitant and gave a look to Wanda. Wanda guided your hand into the tank and helped you touch the starfish. The joy they felt watching your face light up and the hesitation left you.

'Look at you go! So proud of you for being so gentle with them, little love,' Wanda cooed, 'Aw Natty, little bug seems tired,' You tried to protest but another yawn took over your body, 'Why don't we go get a cuddly and head home,' The promise of a new stuffie was enough for you to agree to leave the aquarium.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚:

'You take them and I'll go run the bath?' Wanda asked Natasha, who nodded in agreement. Their hearts melted at the sight of you. Fast asleep holding both of your new stuffies close to you. You had convinced both Wanda and Natasha to buy you two toys instead of one. Saying you had to have one of each of their favourite sea animals. And with your pout and doe eyes, they couldn't say no to you.

Natasha managed to lifted you from the car and carry you inside the compound without waking you. It was only when you were in the bathroom that you started to stir awake, 'Malyshka, we're going to put you in this bath, make sure you're all warm, clean and safe and then we can go to bed, okay?' You rubbed your eyes and nodded gently. The water was warm and helped you relax. Normally you'd play with all the bubbles but after the day you had all you wanted to do was sleep.

'Sleeps now Natty an Wands?' Wanda could sense your irritation from tiredness growing. She helped you into your favourite pyjamas and wrapped you up in a warm, fluffy blanket before carrying you to bed.

'Goodnight little angel,'

'Goodnight to our sweet malyshka,'

They both gave you forehead kisses and held you close between them. You sighed with content, having Natasha and Wanda by your side you knew that you would always be safe. A small smile on your face you let sleep take over your body, dreaming about all the adventures you had today.