dancing with you | fluff (n.r.)

'Thank you for dinner, detka,' Natasha came up behind you wrapping her arms around you and resting her head on your shoulder, 'It was beautiful. But not as beautiful as you,' A shiver went down your spine as she whispered into your ear. 

'Anything for you Nat,' You turned your head enough to give Natasha a quick kiss on her lips. Natasha groaned, displeased the kiss was over so quickly, 'Let me finish the dishes quickly and I'll be all yours,' Natasha whined but held you even closer than before. You smiled looking down in the water seeing her reflection smile back at you.

As soon as you had finished Natasha was quick to spin you around trapping you between her and the counter. You wrapped your arms around Natasha's neck as she pulled you in for a slow and passionate kiss. Expressing her love for you. You melted in Natasha's arms. You loved your wife more than you could ever tell or show her. 

You whined trying to pull Natasha back but she slipped out of your grasp. You watched with a smile as she grabbed her phone and put on music through the speakers set up within your home. You let out a small gasp as you realised what song Natasha had put on. It was the song you had your first dance to at your wedding.

 You met her gaze smiling as wide as you could. The love her eyes held for you made you feel so safe. You knew she would do anything for you. You grabbed your glass of wine sipping it while watching your lover waltz around the kitchen making her way back to you.

'May I have this dance, detka,' Natasha held out her hand, which you quickly accepted. 

Natasha spun you into her, holding you close from behind. She placed soft kisses along your neck as she softly swayed you both to the music. Natasha spun you back around so you were facing her. Softly swaying around the kitchen.

'You're beautiful, malyshka,' Natasha held your gaze while the music surrounded the two of you. Placing both of you in a happy bubble where you both only exist. The words falling from Natasha's lips, the lull of the music, and the warmth from the wine. It was the perfect combination.

'You say like you haven't seen yourself,' Your voice barely above a whisper, enjoying the moment.

'Nothing and no one could ever compare to you,' Natasha's eyes showed that there was only truth behind her words. You continued to melt in Natasha's gaze as she gently danced with you around the kitchen, occasionally spinning you. She held you like you were her most prized possession. Like you're the only thing that held worth in her life.

Moments like this made you remember why you fell for Natasha. She made you feel so safe and brought you this level of comfort that no one else ever has or could. You were everything in Natasha's eyes, her soft and loving gaze never leaving your figure.

As the song neared it's end, Natasha held your hips. Holding you close in fear you would slip away as fast as you came into her life. You cupped Natasha's cheek, smiling as you watched her melt in your touch, 'God I'm so in love with you Tasha,' You pressed your lips together. You wished you could stay in this moment forever. You found your soulmate, your other half, the person that made you want to be a better version of yourself. You counted your blessings every day.

'Thank you for marrying me, detka. You make me the happiest women everyday,' Natasha ran her fingers through your hair pulling you against her chest, 'I love you too,'