always here for you | fluff (n.r.)

Summary: Natasha takes care of you while you're sick
Warnings: sickness, medication mention
Notes: Short but sweet,  Also requests are open, I have a lot of free time outside of work, at least another month of lockdown, so pls feel free :)
Also appreciate all the support so far for my writing x
____________________________
You woke up to your head pounding and hair sticking to your face from the sweat that covered your skin. You probably looked exactly how you currently felt. Looking next to you, you were greeted with emptiness, the space void of Natasha.

You frowned forgetting that she had left early for a mission. Wrapping yourself up in the blankets you moved onto her pillow breathing in her scent. It always seemed to comfort you when she wasn't around. A few tears fell, all you wanted was Natasha to hold you and make the pain stop.

Sleep took over your body so you didn't hear the soft knock on your door. Wanda had come looking for you since you didn't make it to breakfast. Breakfast was your favourite time of the day so she knew something was off when she didn't find you with the others at the table.

'Oh Y/N/N,' Wanda softly whispered out when she saw the state you were in. Anyone could tell how sick you were just by looking at you.

She made sure not to wake you as she exited your room. Wanda is your best friend and knows exactly what you want but that you wouldn't do anything to get it. So she was going to have to do it for you. Especially since Natasha isn't meant to come back for a few days.

------------------------------------

Natasha was instantly on the quinjet after getting the call from Wanda. Tony and Steve could handle the mission without her. Natasha had other priorities right now.

As soon as Natasha landed she was met with Wanda. She had given Wanda a list of everything that she needed from the shops to help make you feel better. Natasha thanked Wanda as she took the bag and made her way to your shared room.

You had been awake for a while just laying wrapped in your blankets not being able to move your aching body. You starting drifting off to sleep when the door was pushed open.

'Natty?' Your voice was hoarse. Natasha's concern grew from hearing just how sick you sounded.

'I'm right here detka,' Natasha dropped the bag, kneeled next to the bed and took your face in her hands. Her cool hands felt nice against your burning skin.

'What about your mission?' You asked as Natasha helped sit you up and handed you some water and pain medicine.

'You're more important than any mission. I'd drop anything to be here and make sure that you're okay, dorogoy,' Natasha gave you a soft kiss on your forehead.

Natasha placed all the items you'd need on the table beside you, set a timer on her phone so you wouldn't forget to take your medication then climbed into bed next to you.

'Go to sleep detka. I'll be here when you wake up,' Natasha quickly pulled you into her arms laying your head against her chest. Listening to her heartbeat your body finally started to relax, allowing a deep sleep to take over your worn out body.