my hoodie | fluff (w.m.)

Notes: part of my 800 follower blurb celebration on tumblr
Request using the prompt: 'I've been looking for my hoodie-''my hoodie, you mean,'
________________________

You and Wanda had spent the entire day working on your dream garden. It was a day full of planting all of your new plants and flowers as well as starting on your vegetable garden. Though you were more of a green thumb than Wanda was, she liked spending the time with you and watching you in your element. Wanda was always helpful, her magic helping in many ways. Even though you would tell her you liked to do everything without her magic, eventually when you got tired you would ask her for her wiggly woos to help.

The garden was coming along nicely, but you were done for today. Wanda brought a hammock a few weeks ago and the two of you were finally making good use of it. You were cuddled up into Wanda's side, drifting in and out of sleep, as she stroked your hair while mindlessly talking. It had been the perfect day with Wanda and it was now becoming the perfect night.

Wanda on one hand agreed that everything had been perfect, but with the sun setting there was a chill in the air. Wanda could feel you shiver every now and then while in her arms, she noticed goosebumps start to form. She got the both of you out of the hammock and she carried you to your bed. Tucking you in to bed she heard both of your stomachs growl, you hadn't eaten since the morning and you had been doing hard yard work all day. Deciding against curling up next to you in bed, as tempting as it was, Wanda chose to make dinner instead.

Leaning down and placing a kiss on your forehead, lingering for a few minutes while she felt your warmth and presence. Eyes closed just enjoying the feeling of being close to you. As hard as it was, Wanda pulled herself away in search of a hoodie since the house had become cold quite quickly. She found your favourite one laying on top of your dresser. Wanting to be surrounded by your scent and comfort she slipped on the hoodie and went to the kitchen.

When you woke you were embraced by the smell of Wanda cooking. Her cooking always smelled amazing to you. You didn't realise how hungry you were until the smell filled your senses. Hopping out of bed you instantly felt cold. You searched everywhere for your favourite hoodie, the one you knew would instantly warm you up. After tearing the bedroom apart looking for it you just slipped on any jumper you could find and bounced your way to the kitchen.

'Wands what are you making? It smells amazing,' You hugged Wanda from behind, peering over her shoulder at the food that was on the stove. Melting at both the feeling of Wanda being close to you as well as how amazing the food looked.

'Just a special someone's favourite food,' Wanda turned the stove off and turned around in your arms. You closed your eyes as Wanda placed her lips on yours. You were enjoying the feeling you get from kissing Wanda, that was until you felt the familiar feeling of embroidery as you wrapped your arms around Wanda's waist resting your hands on her lower back.

'Wait a minute...' You pulled back to inspect the hoodie, 'I've been looking for my hoodie-'

'my hoodie, you mean,' Wanda raised her eyebrow at you, you knew she was messing with you and just faking being serious. But you had to admit that you liked seeing Wanda in your clothing. You rolled your eyes, smiling as you took in the scene in front of you. Wanda wearing your favourite hoodie while making your favourite food. She couldn't be more perfect.

'You're lucky you're cute,' You kissed Wanda's nose causing her to scrunch her nose, blushing. Her nose scrunch was your weakness. You kept giving her nose little kisses just to see the little nose scrunch, 'My cute Wands. In my clothing makes you even cuter,'