i'd do anything | fluff (n.r.)

Food was your favourite thing, other than Natasha and coffee of course. You would spend so much time rambling about food to Natasha. Natasha watched as your face would light up and the smile that took over your face as you told her about your newest favourite food finding, or about a new restaurant you wanted to try with her.

Since Natasha couldn't cook, you thought you had been annoying her with how much you would talk about it with her. So you sought out Wanda to talk about your main interest with. Natasha noticed this change. She noticed how much time you spent in the kitchen just cooking and talking with Wanda. Natasha would watch from afar wishing that it was her. That it was her you could cook with and talk about different food topics without feeling guilty.

Natasha took it upon herself to ask Wanda to teach her how to cook. Natasha wanted to be the one that you could spend hours cooking with. Natasha would do anything if it meant she got to do it with you. It took a few months before Wanda could put her full trust in Natasha cooking a meal without any help. Wanda put Natasha through a thorough test to which Natasha passed with flying colours, 'I think you're ready. Y/N is going to love this,' Wanda smiled at Natasha, Natasha's intentions were pure and being Wanda's best friend she couldn't be more grateful at how Natasha treated you.

You had come home after a long mission. All you wanted to do was curl up in bed within Natasha's arms and fall asleep. But Natasha had other plans, 'Go shower and get ready. I have a surprise for you,' You didn't complain when Natasha changed the plans you made in your head since she seemed so excited.

You found Natasha in the kitchen, your eyes widened as you saw the table set with your favourite meal that you loved to cook the most, 'Nat, you did this?' Natasha nodded and you couldn't believe it, 'Since when did you know how to cook?'

'I had Wanda teach me. I wanted to be able to do the one thing you loved the most with you. And for you,' Natasha looked down momentarily while you just continued to stare at her with love in your eyes, trying to hold your smile from growing more than it already had, 'Why do you have to look at me like that? It's making me weak, please stop,' Natasha smiled bashfully while gently shoving your head to turn away from her.

'God Nat,' You shook your head laughing at her, 'I love you more than coffee,' You yelled out dramatically, earning a gasp from Wanda and Steve who just so happened to be walking passed.

'Who knew Nat could earn the spot above coffee,' Wanda teased before quickly slipping away before you could retaliate.

'I really do love you, Nat. I also love how you learnt to cook just for me,' You took Natasha's hand in your own, bringing it up to kiss before returning your gaze back to your girlfriend.

'I'd do anything for you,' There was nothing but the complete truth behind Natasha's eyes. No one had ever cared enough to go out of their way to do something like this for you. You couldn't help but look at Natasha as if she was the greatest thing to come into your life, because she was. You loved how much she loved you, 'But seriously, stop looking at me like that. I have a reputation to uphold,'