let me | hurt/comfort (n.r.)

Your missions never ended well. You got physically injured in some way. Though you'd never tell Natasha about your missions and how they went. Instead you would lie straight to her face. You'd convinced everyone else to do the same. Natasha was protective over you, she hated seeing you hurt. Which motivated you even more to keep them from her.

Today's mission went exactly like all the others you had been on. This time it would be harder to hide it from Natasha. You had more injuries then you had ever sustained while working a mission. Natasha was there to greet you once the quinjet landed. You walked as best you could straight passed Natasha, trying to not show her how much pain you were in. Natasha was concerned by your behaviour and soon enough ran right after you.

You made it to the bathroom slowly lifting your shirt to see the damage that had been done. You were losing energy fast, but you had to clean and hide your wounds before Natasha appeared. You leaned against the wall of the bathroom, holding a damp cloth, slowly sinking towards the ground. Your eyes closed briefly before shooting open at the sound of the bathroom door being opened. Natasha stood there in shock as you hurried to cover up your wounds.

'Please stop trying to hide them from me,' You let Natasha move your hands away from your wounds. You could see the concern grow in her eyes at how bad they were. Your eyes followed Natasha's movements as she got up from beside you and rummaged through her bathroom cupboards. You groaned seeing she had returned with her special first aid kit, one that had all the right supplies for this exact situation. Natasha groaned in disapproval as you swatted her hands away from your wounds while she was just trying to clean them up

'Let me do this for you, okay detka?' Natasha's voice was so soft and comforting that you let her continue to clean and stitch up your wounds, 'All done,' Natasha left a small and gentle kiss on each of them.

Natasha noticed you were slipping in and out of consciousness due to the amount of blood you had lost. You tried to stand but your head was too fuzzy but Natasha ended up catching you before you hit the ground. Natasha was quick to scoop you up in her arms and carry you to bed. Through your protests she managed to change you into some clean clothes before you could rest.

Natasha set alarms on her phone for every hour so she could check on you throughout the night. You smiled feeling her placing soft kisses all over your face before you passed out for the night. Natasha crawled into bed next to you, gently laying her arm across your waist, careful not to put too much pressure on your body, 'Sleep well, detka. I'll be right here when you wake up. I love you,'