Your's or mine?

My thoughts were being drowned out by the loud music and the hustle and bustle of people moving from the bar to the dance floor, and from the dance floor to the bar. I have been lucky enough to avoid any drunk patron spilling their drinks on me, while I sit quietly by myself drinking my whiskey on the rocks. I don't mind having a drink by myself surrounded by drunk idiots, it's quite nice to look around the bar, to people watch. Silently judging the guys who are trying to shoot their shot, or the girls who are making a mess of trying to dance up on some of the men. 

As my eyes scan the room one more time they land on a red-haired woman who is wearing a tightly fitting red dress that shows all her curves and hangs tightly in all the right places. Damn. My eyes scan her body up and down taking her all in, from her defined jawline to her prominent cheekbones; and up to her eyes that seem to sparkle a crimson green in this light. Just as I am about to turn around her friend, who has short blonde hair, whispers something in her ear while her eyes flick to me. The red-head eyes flick from her friend to me and a small smile grows on her face. I've been made, well don't back down now. I simply raise my glass slightly in acknowledgement that I've been caught before I slowly turn back around to the bar getting the bartender's attention for a top up. 

"Thanks Gamora." I give the woman a small smile as she slides me the drink from across the bar.

I down the drink in one, placing the empty glass down on the drink coaster, I wave off Gamora as she goes to get me another one. I don't want to get drunk tonight, I just needed a drink honestly. 

"Well I was going to ask you what you wanted to drink, but you seem like you decided you're done." I smirk a little, as I see from the corner of my eye the red-head in the red dress takes a seat next to me at the bar. 

"I wouldn't say no to some lemonade or something." 

"Alright then." She waves down Gamora who has a knowing smirk on her face as she watches the interaction between me and this woman. "Two lemonades, with ice and do you take a slice of lemon?" She turns to me to ask.

"I do. And Gamora, leave out the special sauce, just plain lemonade please." She nods at me, knowing I sometimes have lemonade and vodka. Not tonight though, I want to be sober for this. 

"Special sauce?" The red-head laughs out.

"Yeah, special sauce saved just for me." I finally turn to look at her, realising I haven't been accommodating and hold out my hand for her to shake. "The names Y/n, and I don't think I've seen you around here before. So who are you mysterious stranger?" 

She takes my hand playfully, giving it a gentle shake. "The name's Wanda. Wanda Maximoff." 

"Well Miss Maximoff, it is great to officially meet you. However, will your blonde friend not miss your company?" She takes her hand back from mine, putting her elbow on the bar, resting her chin on her open palm.

"No, she has her own mission tonight. Getting back at an ex." I glance around the room quickly spotting the blonde sitting on top of a man's lap with her tongue practically down his throat. 

"Well is the mission going successfully or is that the ex's lap she is on currently?" 

Wanda's head whips around to watch her friend push herself further on the man. She finally stops attacking him with her tongue and whispers something in his ear, a smirk grows on his face, a hand rubbing up and down her thigh.. Heterosexual PDA...think I just threw up in my mouth.

"It is a very successful mission. That is not the ex. The blonde man on the other table with the other blonde woman, is the ex. That man, the one my friend is currently climbing on, has been his best friend since childhood." She informs me of the situation.