Stalker

Kate: Is it safe to come back yet?

Me: Yeah you can bring the boys back whenever they are ready.

Kate: Okay. Please make sure you light some candles, maybe open a few windows. I don't want to bring them home and the first thing we smell is you and Wanda.

Me: Kate!!! WTAF!

Kate: Woah calm down. I was just making sure that everything was sorted by the time we got back.

Me: Everything is sorted Kate, I've made sure of it while Wanda's in the bath. 

Kate: I've changed my mind about bringing them back. Why don't you come around for dinner, since it's your last day. It's only 3 and dinner won't be ready until 7 or 8, so it gives you and Wanda time to relax. Also makes sure Wanda can actually walk.

Me: That sounds good to me. I will let you know when we're on our way over.

Kate: Perfect. Just because you have a few hours to kill doesn't mean you have to do it under the sheets. 

I go to reply but hear my name being called out from the ensuite, deciding to ignore Kate I put my phone on the bedside table and head towards the bathroom. The door is already open so I lean against the doorframe and gently knock on the wood to gain Wanda's attention so I don't scare her. 

"You called, princess." I see her smile to herself as her body sinks into the water more and she turns her head to look at me.

"Wash my hair? Please?" Her voice softly echoes around the quiet bathroom and I can't help but match the soft smile she has as I push myself off the door frame. 

"Of course."

I kneel next to the bathtub, my right hand gently tracing over Wanda's arm that rests on the edge of the tub. My left hand makes its way to Wanda's hairline slowly pushing it under the water, her nose, eyes and mouth the only of her face sticking out of the water. Her eyes flutter closed as I now move slightly to drag both hands through her hair making sure it is completely submerged and wet. 

After making sure all of Wanda's hair is wet, I use my hand on the back of her neck to lift her head out of the water as my other hand reaches for her strawberry scented shampoo. Wanda turns her body slightly so her back is facing me more, watching over her shoulder as I squeeze shampoo into my hand. I move her head, using my knuckles, so she is completely facing away from me and I start massaging my hands on her head and through her hair.

"How often do you dye your hair?" Wanda's head tilted back in bliss at the feeling of my hands running through her hair completely ignoring my question.

"Princess."

"Hmm?" She groans slightly as my nails dig into her scalp before weaving the shampoo to the ends of her hair.

"I said how often do you dye your hair?" 

"Maybe once every one or two months. Why are my roots showing?" She asks softly as beads of sweat start to form on her head from the steam of the bath.

"Only a little but I think you'd make a cute brunette, or dirty blonde." 

"I'm naturally brunette. That feels nice, don't stop." I smile as her head moves into my hands more as I bring my nails back to massage her scalp.

"Oh I know. I saw a picture of you when you were going through an emo Wanda faze. Very sexy" 

"I was 17, a bit weird calling her hot." She says jokingly.

"So, I would have been 6. I stand by my point." 

"Oh god, I sound like such a creep right now." Wanda's voice is slightly raised but her body is still completely relaxed as I apply some more shampoo to her roots.