Hyper Puppy

⚠️Tw: mentions and mild description of abuse also brief mentions of suicide⚠️

Me and Wanda are currently in a staring contest with one another, both of us looking over the edge of our coffee cups as we drink it. We both woke up a little later than usual, I mean it's only 10am, both feeling the bliss of last night's activities. So how did we get stuck in a staring contest I hear you ask. Well to be quite honest with you I don't actually know. 

One minute we were cooking ourselves and the boys pancakes like we do every morning, me showing off my pancake flipping skills while Wanda made our drinks. We both just leant against the counters opposite each other, our feet touching as they met on the floor. We made eye contact as we took our first sip of coffee. It's like we are having a silent conversation, every now and again I see the corner of Wanda's lip twitch into a smirk. 

I purposefully lick my lips as I put my now finished coffee on the counter, smirking when I see Wanda's eyes dart down to watch the motion. I push myself off the counter, mow standing upright in front of Wanda, using my finger and thumb to tilt her head upwards to look at me.

"My eyes are up here princess." Wanda's face instantly flushes red, and she bows her head pretending to take another sip of the drink. "What's got you so worked up this week?" 

"Just in my own head." She bites her lip as she looks back up at me.

"In your own head?"

"Mhmm. That list has put lots of ideas in my head and I can't seem to clear it and have a decent thought. But I'm also a little worried that if we keep up with our extracurricular activities it might cause small issues when going back to New York since we won't see each other for 5 of the 7 days. I don't know. I think my brain is working overtime to want to be with you before I'm without you. If that makes sense."

"I know what you mean." I give her a small smile as I rub my hands up and down her arms as she continues to finish her coffee. "But I do also think if we do the whole not seeing each other for 5 days a week to be able to sort ourselves out we can't just fall into bed every weekend. I want to do this properly. Go on dates, take you to the movies, shower you with affection and buy you flowers. We sort of skipped a whole ass book when we got together and I think it's time we go back and read it."

"So what? You're going to woo me." She puts her drinks down as she slowly wraps her arms around my waist, her hands locking together at the small of my back as she gently starts to sway us side to side.

"I'm going to woo the pants off you." I scrunch my brows as Wanda bursts out laughing burying her head in my chest as she continues to sway. "Okay, wrong choice of words. But you get the idea. We will go on dates when the boys are at their dad's, make the most of it when they are at yours by going out to museums, ferry trips or even just going to the park. I will take you out to dinner, we can go back to brooklyn, or we can go to the penthouse and look up to the stars and out to the surrounding city. A well deserved relaxing weekend after 5 days of work. How does that sound?"

"Like you are definitely going to woo the pants off of me." My arms wrap around her neck, pulling her closer as it is my turn to laugh. 

"You're a goof."

"Yeah but I'm your goof." I nod my head leaving a small peck on the top of her head.

"You are most definitely my goof. Now we have a day with the bishops planned out, so why don't you and the boys get ready while I pack the car then I will get sorted and we will head over." 

"Sounds good baby." Wanda stands on her tiptoes packing my lips a few times. "I love you."

"I love you too. Now go." I laugh as she pulls away from the embrace and I lightly tap her butt getting the same squeaky reaction as before laughing when she flips me off. "Go."