I Need You

We exit SAKS, heading back towards where the car is parked Wanda walking next to me still with my arm around her shoulder. Once we have crossed the road, she untucks herself from my hold moving her hand to hold mine in between us again. She playfully swings our arms, they get higher and higher each time like if someone was on a swing. Luckily, there are hardly any people on the sidewalk so we don't have to avoid hitting anyone. When our arms go high enough, Wanda spins underneath them then pulls my arm so our body collides. Her other hand finds mine, putting it on her waist as hers rests on my shoulder and she makes us dance in a circle. Her giggles fill the air as a few people move to avoid us, I couldn't care less that we are dancing around on the sidewalk to no music. If it causes her to relax and laugh that oh so intoxicating laugh then I will dance with her forevermore. She spins under our arms one more time, before sliding her hand from my shoulder to my chest and rests her head against it.

I pull us out of the way, while she calms herself down, her hands drawing random patterns on my shirt. When she looks up at me her eyes sparkle in the sunlight that seeps through the gaps between buildings, and I gasp at how green they look today. I lean down to peck her lips a couple of times, making her smile so I give her kisses all over her face. She giggles out loud swatting my face away, all the time her eyes never leaving mine. I'm brought back to the fact that we are in public when a busy new yorker nearly collides with us.

"Do you want to drive back to yours?" She bites her bottom lip, giving me a small nod. I feel her hand snake down my chest towards my pants, causing a raised eyebrow from me. Just as I'm about to question her, I feel her hand move into my pocket, her fingers wrap around the keys and she slowly drags them out. All the time looking at me seductively, my eyebrows are still raised in amusement. I take a quick look around, deciding no one is watching us, I pull her hips flush with mine. Wanda gasps her grip on the keys tightening. All I can do is smirk, leaning my head down to whisper in her ear.

"Is someone trying to play games with me? Does someone need me inside of them?" I feel Wanda sigh against my neck.

"What if I do?" Wanda's voice is breathy and weak and it makes my smirk grow more.

"I'd say be a good girl and get us home." I feel Wanda nod against the side of my face, moving herself away from me so we can start walking again. 

Wanda is practically dragging me to the car at this point making me laugh at her, her head swiveling round her eyes squinting at me as she grows impatient. Once we finally get to the car, Wanda fumbles to get the keys into the door to unlock it grumbling as she does. I head to the trunk, popping it open when Wanda finally manages to unlock it, putting the bag from The Row in there. I take my sweet time to close the trunk and get to the passenger side door, Wanda honks the horn making people on the sidewalk jump. She leans across the central divider opening my door for me pushing it open, her pupils blown.

"Y/n come on." She whines as I stand leaning on the door looking in with a smirk. "Y/n I swear to god."  I raise my hand jn surrender.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting in. What's got you so riled up?" I act coy as I situate myself in the car closing my door.

The moment the door closes, Wanda turns the key in the ignition, checks the mirrors and then pulls away heading towards her apartment. Her grip on the steering wheel turning her knuckles white, her eyes locked on the road as she drives at a speed which I would class as above the speed limit. I decide to tease her more, so move my hand to hold onto her thigh giving it a small squeeze. Her thighs clench together trapping my fingers on the inside of her thigh, which just gives me more opportunity to gently rub my fingers up and down her thigh.

"Y/n." She sighs out, pleading me.

"Well I need my hand back if you want me to stop." I give her thigh another squeeze and am surprised by the moan that leaves her mouth, wow she really is riled up. I stop my movements with my fingers, her thighs relax and I remove my hand.