Beautiful

I feel Wanda start to grind her center against my stomach as I walk us up the small flight of stairs, to get to the second floor of the penthouse, walking us to the master bedroom. I can feel her wetness pooling in her underwear and some of it sticking to her thighs, and now my stomach too. Just this simple act wants to make me ravish her right then and there...so I will.

We only make it to the threshold of the master bedroom, before I push her against the inside of the door frame; the door is open and inviting. However, I keep us here, her center grinding against me more as her patience grows thin. Both my hands are on her bum keeping her safe in the air, while our lips meet in a heated kiss. I smirk when I feel her grip around my neck tighten so I decide to move my lips down her neck finding her pulse point almost immediately. I nip and suck on it harshly, hearing her gasp, happy with the mark I have left I move my kisses down her neck. I nip and suck at different points trying to gauge her reactions, some spots cause her to moan, others cause her to grind more into me while others cause my name to spill out of her mouth...sensitive neck much. 

Slowly I move my lips to her left collar moan leaving a small mark there, a small 'please' leaves her mouth but I am not done teasing. I move my lips to her shoulders where her dress and bra strap are, taking them into my mouth and lifting them slightly. I let them snap back onto her skin. She gasps at the feeling, so I do it again this time a small whimper leaves her mouth. Time to get rid of them. Keeping one hand on her bum, my right hand moves up her back finding the zip of her dress. I start to pull it down slowly, allowing my fingers to graze across her bare skin, smirking when I see goosebumps spread across her body and she shivers at the contact. 

"Please no more teasing y/n. I need you." Wanda pleads, her body still grinding against mine so I push her further against the door frame. If that's even possible. And it halts her movements as there is no room for her body to move.

"You're such a good girl for me princess, just a little longer." I use my free hand, moving back up her back to release her bra in one swift movement. I bring my mouth back to her dress and bra strap and use my teeth to move it down her arm, and do the same on the other side. 

She seems to get the message, releasing her grip from my neck so she can remove her bra and dress from her arms. The bra gets thrown haphazardly across the room, her dress now pooling at her waist. I almost drool at the sight of her perky breast, her nipples standing to attention in front of me. I don't give Wanda time to comprehend my next move as I take her right nipple into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the nub, every now and again my teeth graze across it. My hand that was on her back moves to play with the other nipple and breast as her chest starts to heave. I gently nibble on the nipple and pull away from it with a pop, my hand and mouth swap sides giving each breast the same attention. 

Her hands move up above her head, bending back to hold onto the door frame for support as I move my hand from her breast down her stomach and to her center. Her hips jolt at the feeling as I start running a finger through her folds, collecting as much wetness as I can and wow there is a lot. 

"Someone's excited." Before she can say anything I smash our lips together and slip a single digit into her entrance. I place my thumb on her clit and start making small circles as my finger pumps into her. Small moans and swears leave her lips the more I move inside her. I add another finger and lower her slightly so I can rest my hand on my hip bone which I use to help thrust into her. A pornographic moan leaves her mouth the deeper my fingers get curling against her walls every other thrust, my hips pushing against my hand into her. My thumb matches the rhythm of each thrust. I feel her walls flutter around my fingers.

"Oh my god! Y/n! I'm going to….I'm cumming!" With one final thrust I feel her walls suffocate my fingers as her juices collect around my hand and her thighs. 

I keep a slow movement in her to help her ride out her high, her head slumps onto my shoulders as her arms move from the door frame to lazily wrap around my shoulder a neck. Once she calms down a bit more, I remove my hand and she hums into my shoulder shifting slightly in my grip.

"You okay princess?" 

Wanda removes her head from the crook of my neck, taking her bottom lip between her teeth giving me a small nod.

"I'm going to need words." 

"Wow...just...that was wow. Just give me like a minute to calm down before anything else." I give her a small smile.

"Of course. So you think you have more in you, you want to take this to the bed?" 

"I do, you made me feel so good. The night is still young, but you're wearing too many clothes." I slowly set her on the floor, her legs wobble a bit but she soon gains her composure, her dress pools around her legs as she steps out of it leaving her in just her panties. 

"Hmmm maybe you should do something about that." She looks up at me with dark eyes.

"Maybe I should." Wanda's arms move underneath my jacket, at the shoulders, moving down my arms slowly as she guides it off slowly. "Does this need hanging up, it looks too expensive to belong on the floor." I let out a small laugh.

"It's okay, it can end up on the floor, it can end up on the chair, it can even end up on the bed. Or around you." She quirks an eyebrow as she takes the jacket fully off my body, holding in the air with one finger before allowing it to drop to the floor. 

"Whoops." I smile gently at her, as her arms move up to the waistcoat undoing the few buttons there before it joins the jacket on the floor. 

She guides her hands down to my pant buttons, undoing the belt buckle and the zip. She slowly snakes the belt out of each of the belt loops, holding it up between us a playful glint plays across her eyes before she drops the belt to the floor. I have a feeling she wants to use the belt later on, but I won't push her tonight. I hope this isn't the only time we get to see one another. 

Wanda untucks my shirt from my pants, slowly moving her arms up the middle of the shirt as she undoes each and every button. She pulls the shirt open slightly and I see her gaze drop down to my defined abs and the V- line that I have been working very hard to form. Seems to be paying off.

"Someone works out." One of her hands trace over my abs, her nails cause goosebumps to appear on my skin as she moves her hand down from the tip of my abs to the V-line, my muscles twitching at her touch. While she continues to trace my body with one hand her other hand makes light work of removing my shirt leaving me in my black lace bra.

Both her hands are now on my pants as she slowly edges them down my legs, all the while planting soft kisses across and down my chest. As her hands slide down my legs, I gently take off my shoes using my toes to pull the heels off my feet so I don't have to interrupt her movements by bending down. My pants pool at my feet so I slowly step out of them, her kisses on my chest stop at a particular point. Right my scars. 

She looks up from below, wanting to see my reaction as she guides her tongue over the soft scared skin just below my right rib cage. It's more sensitive than the rest of my skin so I shiver at the feeling of her muscle swirling around it letting out a low moan. 

"I do have another big one on my back, just a warning for when you feel the difference in skin." She lightly hums as she walks around to my back. 

Her arms drape over my shoulders, I hear a small gasp -probably her reaction to the scar- but she quickly covers it up by kissing down my shoulders blades to my bra strap. I'm not going to lie, this feels amazing. No one I have been with has taken their time with my body not like this. It's always quick and rough, this is very different, I like it. I feel her arms move from my shoulders to my bra strap as she slowly undoes it, still kissing down my spine along the scar I have there. Once she has made it to the bottom of my back she licks the scar all the way back up as her hands slide the bra off my body. She gently turns me around and I'm met with not just a look of lust but also admiration.

"You're beautiful." She breathes out, barely a whisper. "I want to make you feel good too." 

"We have all night princess." I grab her arms and wrap them around my torso as I slowly guide us back to the bed...I am so looking forward to this.

================================

Word Count: 1708