Trying Something New

Me and Wanda are currently sitting on the couch, as we wait for our breakfast and coffee to settle. Wanda is sitting sideways in my lap once more, as I scratch at her scalp the TV playing in the background but neither of us are concentrating on it as we get lost in our conversation about our plans for the week.

"Has Tony invited you to his Party this weekend?" Wanda tilts her head to look up at me as she shakes her head in denial. "Would you like to be my plus one?"

"Depends." A playful hint to her voice.

"On what princess?"

"Is there free alcohol? What's the dress code? And can we match?" I smile down at her, pecking her on her lips before answering.

"Yes. Fancy, so something like your red dress you were wearing at the club or something cocktail. And then also yes, you tell me what you want to wear and I will match you." 

"The red dress is the only fancy thing I own."

"Well we can go shopping later and get you something, my treat." Wanda moves her hand to cup my cheek to pull my face down till our lips connect in a surprisingly passionate kiss.

"I don't feel so full anymore." I smirk down at her.

"No?" Wanda bites her lips as she shakes her head, so I move to stand from the couch and she squeals as she grabs onto me.

"I've got you princess." I had my arms wrapped around her body the whole time, and she huffs a laugh against my neck as she buries her face into it and starts nipping at the skin. Her legs wrap around my waist and I move my hands to hold her by her bum, and her hands move to play with the baby hairs at the back of my head. Her lips move up my neck and towards my ear, her hot breath against it causing a shiver down my spine.

"Have I been a good girl?" I smile at the memory of my words last night, making my way to the closed bedroom door and pushing her against it: still in the hallway. Wanda leans back resting her head against the door taking her bottom lip between her teeth, her hands still playing with my baby hairs. I lean forward so my lips ghosts hers and when she moves her head to try and connect our lips I lean back slightly.

"Ah, ah patience princess." A small whine leaves her lips, but I just smile and move my face closer again. "Ask me again babygirl."

"Have I been a good girl?" Her voice sultry as her pupils dilate at the sight of me nodding.

"You have been the best girl for me." I reconnect our lips in a passionate kiss, licking at her bottom lip and she immediately opens up her mouth. I let my tongue explore her mouth as she moans into the kiss and I swallow it happily. Her hips start to grind against my abdomen, and I decide not to make her wait any longer. "Get the door for me babygirl."

Her right hand leaves my neck searching the door for the handle, it takes her a couple seconds but as soon as I hear it click open I push us inside. I kick the door shut behind me, making my way to the bed. Wanda's lips have moved from mine and she is now kissing and nipping at my neck trying to find my pulse point. Her teeth make contact with a spot just below my ear, and when I let out a low moan she continues her assault on the spot, sure to leave a big purple mark. 

When my knees hit the bed, I bend down placing Wanda gently on it before wrapping my arm underneath her body to lift her more to the middle of the bed. I climb up onto the bed, crawling on all fours towards her as she backs up more and more until her head is above the pillows. I allow my right hand to trace the whole of her leg, as Wanda sighs at the feeling of my touch, her eyes closing for a moment. I keep my hand moving till it reaches the bottom of her top, where I claw my fingers at the edge of it to lift it up. Wanda lifts her arms above her head and she moves to sit up allowing me to take her top off. My mouth waters at the sight of her perky breasts, as she is without a bra due to the fact we are still in our night clothes.