Pile On

"Hey don't go out there without me." I point to the doors that out to the decking, making Yelena stop in her tracks and turn to look at me in the kitchen.

"And why not?" She comes and joins me in the kitchen, so I open another bottle of beer and pass it off to her. 

"Because you will be dealing with an angry Russian and an angry Sokovian, emphasis on angry, and there isn't anything Switzerland can do about it." Yelena's eyebrows raise at my point.

"I'm assuming the ole so peaceful Switzerland is Sharon?"

"You assume correctly."

"So how am I meant to go out there without being chucked across the garden by the two of them?" I giggle as I look out the kitchen window to see Wanda look towards the house, not seeing me in the window, a worried expression on her face.

"We just go out there all buddy buddy."

"What does that entail?" 

"Oh I don't know." I inch closer to her as she takes another swig of her drink, looking at me over the rim of the bottle.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." I drag the word out as I walk right past her towards the doors, but touch my arm to her shoulder as I pass. "TAG YOUR IT!"

I bolt out of the kitchen scurrying to get the doors open, just in time before Yelena could get me back.

"Oh you little shit. It's on!" I run outside onto the decking, Natasha and Wanda immediately stand from their seats as they see me rush past.

 I stand on the opposite side of the table to the house, placing my drink down, so I don't have to run with it. My palms are flat to the table as I see Yelena finally join us outside. As she moves to the left of the table I shuffle the opposite way, as she moves back the other way I move opposite to her once again. Wanda and Natasha seem to relax as they see the large smiles on our faces and us dancing left to right as Yelena tries to get to me while I try to get away.

What I don't expect is for her to vault over the table, but I react just in time turning around and I vault over the decking railing rolling as I hit the ground to break my fall. Wanda's bottom lip is between her teeth, but I can only look for a millisecond before I make another mad dash away from Yelena as she jumps down the stairs of the decking still coming after me. I run towards the boys, who are playing in their own little world and when they see me running towards them their eyes widen.

"RUN YELENA IS TAGGED!" I shout, all three boys immediately scrabble to their feet sitting up but Yelena relents and continues to chase me.

After a few more minutes of Yelena chasing me, she almost gives up until I trip. I trip over nothing but air landing hard on the grass earning an ow from the three women who are spectating this ridiculous game of tag. So Yelena places herself on top of my back to keep me on the ground.

"Boys I got her!" Yelena fist pumps the air in celebration as the boys come and see as Yelena does a little celebratory dance on top of me.

"PILE ON!" Nathaniel is the first to run up and jump on me, and I let out a sharp breath at the impact. 

"Oh careful Nathaniel, you could have hurt her then." Yelena's voice sounds suddenly caring but not for long as she shouts the other two boys over.

"Sorry sissy, did I hurt you?" Nathaniel leans down to my ear as the twins scramble to join the pile on.

"Not too bad, you just made all the air get pushed out of my lungs." I feel Tommy pull Nathaniel off of me so he can lay down on me, with Nathaniel on him so he doesn't squish him. "Thank you Tommy."