Suka

(Y/n PoV)

I wake up to the feeling of kisses being planted all around my face, they are so soft I barely feel them but what wakes me up more is the feeling of hair tickling at my face and neck, and I find it hard not to brush it off of me wanting to live in this moment forever.

The kisses move down my jaw all the way to the hinge before I feel teeth gently nipping at the skin, my mouth quirks into a smile as the kisses move to the shell of my ear.

"Wakey, wakey baby." Her hot breath against my ear makes an involuntary hum sound from me, and Wanda giggles into my ear. "Come on, we both have one more day off work. The boys are back at school today, remember to thank Gabe for taking them, and Morgan is back with Tony. We have a day to ourselves before we go back to spending time apart. I just wanna spend the day cuddling and watching movies."

"Is that all you want, princess?" My voice raspy with sleep as I turn my head to look at her, my lips brushing against hers, my eyes opening enough to see the way the morning light dances against her orbs.

"Mhmm, I want to get all my cuddles now before you leave this afternoon."

"It's Wednesday Wands, we will be seeing each other again Friday." I whisper out, watching her eyes search mine, her tongue moving to wet her lips as she bumps our noses together.

"Well that's a long wait." She husks out and just as I'm about to bring our lips together the bedroom door slams open and I am quick to pull the covers over us, making sure we are completely covered as Wanda wanted to cuddle naked this morning once we got back in bed after making sure the boys were ready for school..

"Heyo! Wakey, wakey sleepy heads. Time to rise and shine!" I hear the distinct Russian accent, also knowing she is smirking at the two of us.

"Yelena." Wanda groans out, hiding her face in my neck.

"Wanda." Yelena mocks as she jumps on the end of the bed causing us to bounce a little.

"I have so many questions." I turn to look at Yelena who is perched at the end of the bed with a cheeky smirk plastered on her face, my hand on the back of Wanda's head keeping it in my neck.

"Shoot." My eyes dart to the door, seeing Natasha leaning against it with a matching smirk.

"Firstly, how did you get into my house? Secondly, why are you here? Thirdly, can you please leave the bedroom because we are very naked." Wanda grumbles into my neck, her hand gently hitting my arm under the covers at my last statement.

"Well firstly, the boys let us in. Secondly, we are taking you out for the day. Thirdly, ew and hurry up and get sorted because we have a full day ahead of us today."

"But I am meant to be spending the day with her." Wanda whines as her arms wrap tightly around my body, Wanda taking in a deep breath as she brushes her nose against my neck and mumbling against my skin. "I love the way you smell baby."

"Okay, time to get up." Yelena hits my foot and I gently kick her leg, well what I thought was gently but when I watch her fall off the edge of the bed and hear the thump when she hits the ground causes me to jerk upwards to make sure she is okay.

"Woah. Woah!" Natasha quickly covers her eyes and spins around and I very quickly remember I am very naked. "Now I see why Wanda spends so much time with you."

"Yes exactly Wanda stop being such a Y/n hog, and share. We want Y/n time." Yelena stands up and I am quick to lay back down and cover myself back up with the covers. "Why does Natasha get to see but I don't?"

"No one should be seeing this but me." Wanda grabs mine and her pillows and chucks one at each of them, Yelena manages to dodge hers but Natasha still has her back to us so it makes contact with the back of her head. "Get out so we can get dressed since you are adamant on stealing Y/n from me"