Morning Bliss

I wake up to the sound of a phone alarm that definitely isn't mine, and a small groan from the beautiful woman who is laying on top of me, her head hiding in the crook of my neck. She rubs her head against my neck, letting out a small 'fuck sake' under her breath as she moves to rest on her elbows; and she leans over shutting the alarm off. 

Her eyes move from her phone to me when she hears me let out a small yawn. A fond smile grows on her face as she looks down at me, her hair a tangled mess from last night's activities which ended up with us going from the couch to the bed and then to the shower.

"Good morning princess." I croak, my voice raspy from only just waking up. Wanda leans down pecking my lips a couple times, before leaving a peck on my nose and sitting up straight resting gently on my lap. 

She pulls her hair to one side of her head, it flowing down one side of her face past her shoulders and flowing down to the middle of her chest. Her hands resting on her legs that are either side of my body.

"Good morning dorogoy." Her accent is thick and full as she speaks. 

"Dorogoy, you said that yesterday. Is that what you've decided to call me? Sweetheart in Russian?" I shuffle slightly, Wanda moving up onto her knees so I can sit up and lean against the headboard. She shuffles back into my lap, sitting carefully on my legs.

"It is. I think it suits you very well...dorogoy." She husks out as she bites her lips.

"I got to say I like the way that sounds coming from you, especially with your raspy morning voice and accent." I stroke some hair out of her face, placing it behind her ear to keep it out of the way.

"Well then I'm not going to stop saying it." She leans so her mouth is next ear. "Dorogoy. Dorogoy. Dorogoy." She whispers it at first but croaks out ensuring I hear the rasp on the last one. 

"Although I am enjoying this little interaction, do you not have work to get to? Was that not what the alarm was for?" She groans as she rests her chin on my shoulder.

"I do, but you're so comfortable and warm, I don't want to go now." 

"Well even though I could stay like this all day, it's probably best you don't skive." Wanda wraps her arms around my neck pulling her body closer to mine, I shiver at the skin on skin contact as we are both still very naked from last night. 

"When can I see you again?" She playfully nips at my ear before placing her cheek on my shoulder so she can see my face.

"I have my sister at the penthouse, so I will have to spend some time with her. I have work tomorrow but we can see each other for lunch or something, because tomorrow is going to be a long day and I won't get home from work till after midnight." I rub my hands up and down her back innocently, both of us just enjoying this moment. 

"How about I bring lunch to your office when I'm on lunch which is around 1 and I get roughly an hour." 

"Sounds like a lunch date to me, princess." Wanda climbs off of me, grabbing some clothes from her draws. "While you get ready, why don't I make us some breakfast?" 

"Sounds lovely y/n. Can we have pancakes please?" Wanda turns to give me the biggest puppy eyes while batting her eyelashes. 

"Of course we can princess. I will see you in the kitchen." I move off the bed, walking past her but not before leaving a small kiss on her right temple. Grabbing my clothes which, well her ex-husbands clothes, which are all on the floor quickly putting them on.

I hop down the hallway humming a random tune that I have stuck in my head as I make my way down the kitchen. Spinning around the corner into the main room happily in my own world. I search through Wanda's cupboards for the ingredients I need and a pan to use, luckily Wanda has a very organised kitchen and everything I need is together. I open up my phone playing my morning playlist, before getting lost in the world of music and morning cooking.