Control

⚠️ This chapter is all smut, so this is your smut warning!⚠️

(Y/n PoV)

"Y/n." I'm woken by the gentle murmur of my name from beside me, but when I open my eyes to see what is going on I can't see a thing.

The room is still wrapped in a blanket of darkness, the only light in the room is from the moon light that is sneaking past the cracks in the curtains. Wanda's body is half on top of mine once again, her torso half on mine and half on the bed. Her left leg is curled over my leg and it comes to rest in the gap between my legs. My name falls from her lips again and her body presses itself more against mine. 

I bend my left arm which is under her body so I can gently scratch up and down her clothed back, hoping it will help settle her back down. It does the complete opposite though and her back arches slightly, her body pushing against mine more as her hips roll against my left side. My name comes out more like a moan when her hips roll against me again before stilling. 

"Fuck...Y/n." Her left hand balls into a fist grabbing at my shirt as I feel her leg tense against mine as her thighs try and close together.

Oh, she's having a sex dream.

I keep up my movements of dragging my nails up and down her spine, her body reacting in a heavenly way as her hips once again grind against my side. Her back arches more as another moan spills out of her mouth. I don't want to wake her because she seems to be having a good time, but to say it wasn't making me hot and bothered would be a lie. 

I bring my right hand up to hers that is still holding on tightly to my shirt, dragging my nails up and down her bare arm and smirk as her body shivers and goosebumps grow on her skin. Her hips roll once more as her head tilts backwards, a moan echoing around the room. I gently pull her body up more so her head is now in the crook of my neck as she moans once again and her hips rest against the top of my thigh. Her hips roll once again and I feel Wanda’s arousal start to soak through my thin sleep shorts. 

"Oh, fuck." She suddenly takes a sharp breath, and I feel her move her head to look around.

"Well hello princess." She groans into my neck pretending to have been woken up by my voice. "Are you okay? You were moving a lot in your sleep."

"Yeah, I uhm." I feel her try to shift her leg off of me but my hands move down to grip her hips and I feel a small moan vibrate against my neck. "Just a weird dream."

"Weird dream you say?" She nods against my neck, as her hand finally relaxes and let's go of my shirt. "Well you were making lots of noise."

"Was I?" She tries to keep the innocence in her voice.

"Yeah, heard my name a couple of times." I feel her face heat up against my neck indicating she is blushing. "I also think you soaked through your shorts because I definitely have a stain on mine too. So I don't believe it was a weird dream at all."

"No?" I smirk at her acting coy. 

"No, not at all." I use my hands that are on her hip to pull her body onto mine so she is straddling me. I move my hands down to her butt and give both cheeks a gentle squeeze and she moans into my neck as her hips roll against my abdomen. 

"Fuck Y/n." I squeeze her butt again and her hips rut against me more firmly this time and her back arches causing her body to push against mine. "You drive me wild."

"Tell me." I tilt my head so my mouth is directly against her ear. "What was I doing in your dream?" 

"Fucking me." I let out a small laugh into her ear as her hips start to roll against my body without any encouragement from me.