Search Party

⚠️Mentions of PTSD⚠️

Wanda, the boys and I are all stood outside the hospital entrance out of the way of the door, obviously, waiting for my driver Gabe to come and pick us up. Since both me and Wanda both drove to the Tower today and came to hospital in an ambulance, that's right Wanda was allowed to sit in the back of the ambulance as they transported me, we don't have a way of getting home. I am not going into work tomorrow and Wanda was given the day off as well by Tony, so Gabe is just going to take us back to Wanda's apartment and we can get the cars tomorrow. 

"Woah Y/n is that the car?" Tommy bounces on his feet accidentally as I see Gabe pulling up in the Rolls Royce, Wanda quirks her eyebrow at the car.

"It is indeed boys, let's go." I lean over to Wanda as the boys rush to the car walking around it as they point out how cool it is. "Don't worry princess, I got it valeted  squeaky clean and smells fresh as a daisy." 

"Y/n." Wanda grumbles at the memory but I only laugh.

"I remember my name leaving your lips in a very different way. What changed?" I see Wanda's face flush, as she bows her head, her hair falling to try and hide it. "Is someone blushing at the memory of the first time you got in the car? Fair to say it was a very satisfying journey for the both of us."

"Y/n stop." Her voice comes out weak and it makes me smirk at how easily she is flustered.

"Mama, why are you so red?" Tommy rejoins us as I see Billy introducing himself to Gabe. 

"Just a little cold stood out here. Let's get in the car and head home." I smirk as Wanda gently pushes Tommy towards the car trying to get this over with as quickly as possible, me following closely behind.

"Good evening ma'am I hope you're feeling better?" Gabe holds the door open for the other three to get in.

"I am thank you. How's the family?"

"They are very well ma'am thank you for asking. Where am I taking you four today?" 

"This address here please." I bring up the address on my phone and he nods his head ushering me inside the car. Once I'm in he closes the door behind him, a few seconds later I see him climbing into the driver's seat

"Right seatbelts on everyone. I get it's a cool car but safety first." Wanda moves to sit next to me once she has made sure the boys have put them on. "You to princess." 

"I am, I just want to make sure I can snuggle into you, it's a bit of a drive from the hospital to the apartment." I roll my eyes as Wanda rests her head against my arm once she has put her seatbelt on.

"You could just have asked to cuddle. I wasn't going to deny them." Wanda chuckles against my arm.

"Cuddle?" She looks up at me with a childish hint to her voice as she pouts playfully and gives me big puppy dog eyes.

"I thought we already were." I reply smartly

"No. I am only leaning against you. I want proper cuddles. Pwease?" I give in moving my arm to wrap around her shoulders, pulling close as her head rests against my chest.

"Okay who are you and what have you done with my mama?" Billy tilts his head with an amused smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" Wanda buries her head against me more as she waits for his answer. 

"I just mean you are like a completely different person around Y/n. I don't know." He shrugs finding it difficult to describe in words, but it causes Wanda to remove herself from my hold and furrow her brows.