Soulmates

(Reader PoV)

I wake up in a panic, not being able to breathe, a pressure on my neck and lungs that make me gasp for air. I quickly open my eyes, moving my hands to my chest, only to find a small body laying on top of it. My hands quickly move to my neck where I feel a small arm, and maybe the top of a leg, wrapping around it. I ever so gently pull the arm off of my neck, taking in a deep breath as oxygen finally finds its way to my lungs holding the arm in the air before dropping it and letting it flop on my chest.

"How the hell?" I whisper to myself as I lift my head up to see Morgan laying sideways across the top of my body, her left knee pushed into the side of my neck her other leg stretched out while her head hangs off the side of my body with her lips smushed together as her cheek is squished against my side.

"Baby, you okay?" I look to my left expecting to see Wanda but am met with an empty side of the bed.

"Yeah Morgan just decided that squeezing me to death in my sleep was a good idea." I whisper back, placing my hand on Morgan's back to keep her in place as I lean up a bit more to search for my girlfriend, smiling to myself when I see her laying on her back between my legs; her head on my stomach reading a book. "How long have you been awake?"

"Maybe 30 minutes." She says not taking her eyes off the book as she flicks to the next page.

"What are you reading?" She places her finger on the page she is reading, closing the book onto it with her thumb and holding up the cover so I can see. "The seven husbands of Evelyn Hugo. I love that book."

"I searched the small library room. I hope you don't mind." Wanda places the book down on her chest, still using her finger as a bookmark, tilting her head backwards to look up at me through her eyelashes.

"Not at all. Just remind me to put it on the list of rooms we need in our home." Wanda smiles, biting her lip, grabbing the bookmark from next to her and replacing her finger with it before flipping over onto her stomach moving herself up onto her elbows so she is hovering above me.

"Our home? I like the sound of that." Wanda looks down to Morgan, giggling at the still sleeping girl as she brushes some hair out of her face and I see a look pass over Wanda's features but before I can try to decipher it, it's gone and her green eyes are looking back into mine.

"So what do you want to do today princess?" Wanda sits herself down on my stomach, my hands moving to rest on her thighs as she runs her hand through her hair before swishing it over to the right; placing the book down on the bed.

"Well I thought we could have a day with Morgan, since she wanted a sleepover. So it's just the three of us, we could make a day of it. It might be getting cold out but we can go to central park, have a walk around then go get hot chocolates. Then come home and have a dance party." I squeeze her thighs gently, a wide smile on Wanda's face as she comes up with ideas.

"Why don't we go to our café, I'm sure it's been a while since the brothers have seen their little niece." We both hold in a laugh as Morgan starts snoring a little in her sleep.

Deciding she must be uncomfortable Wanda gently places one hand on the back of Morgan's neck the other pushing under her stomach and she gently rolls her into her arms. I can't help the smile that grows on my face as I watch Wanda press a few kisses to Morgan's forehead before laying her on the left side of the bed, climbing off of me to do so, and tucking Morgan under a blanket as the covers are still haphazardly laying across my legs.

Wanda moves to sit back in my lap pulling the covers from behind her up to her shoulders before laying down, resting her head on my shoulder. I turn my head to look at her, smiling as she is already looking at me.