Someone I Would Like You To Meet

(Y/n PoV)

"Here you go baby." I give Wanda a small smile as she holds my trench coat open so I can easily slip my arms in, spinning around to face her so she can do the buttons and belt up. "You have everything you need?"

"Yeah. Gloves, hat, scarf. You." I say as I look down at myself making sure I'm ready to go before looking at Wanda who is also wrapped up warm.

Wanda stands on her tiptoes, her hands resting on my biceps as she gives me a small kiss on the lips. Her hands slide down my arms as she slowly lowers herself back down, but when her hands hold mine she scrunches her brows and looks down at my left one. My eyes move to watch as her finger traces over my ring finger, which has no ring on it.

"Where is it baby? I will go and get it." I give a small shrug as Wanda starts walking towards the stairs.

"I chucked it somewhere. So I have no idea, it's not that important don't go out of your way." Wanda stops on the first step looking over her shoulder at me, seeing right through my lies.

"I won't be long. Get your boots on and by the time you've done your laces I will be back with your ring."

"Thank you." Wanda smiles with a small nod before making her way upstairs as I walk into the small entrance hall grabbing my black ankle boots, that I specifically use in the cold New York weather because they have a fur lining.

As I'm sitting on the small bench tying my lace up on my right boot I hear Wanda walking back down the stairs, turning my head slightly to look at her as she joins my side. She patiently waits for me to finish tying my boot before silently grabbing my left hand and opening it up so she can place the ring she is holding in my palm.

"It was under the dresser." She leans down to give my forehead a small kiss before taking a seat next to me to put her thick boots on that match her brown winter coat.

"Thank you moya lyubov." Wanda turns her head with a wide smile and rosy cheeks. (My love)

"You haven't called me that in a long while." I hum with a small shrug.

"Well I think I need to start using it more since you are the person who I love, moya lyubov."

"I love you to dorogaya." Wanda stands up moving to stand between my legs as her hands move some hair behind my ears. "Are you 100 percent sure you want me there today?"

"More than sure. Are you okay with it? You don't have to meet them if it's too early for you." I move my hands under her coat to rest on the small of her back, picking at some loose threads on her turtleneck.

"I am more than okay with it. I'm honoured you want me to meet them." Wanda leans down leaving kisses in various places all over my face before finally making it to my lips and leaving a few small pecks on them. "One step at a time. We take this at your pace, and if you change your mind about wanting me there I can wait in the car with Gabe okay."

"I love you." Is all I can say as the emotions start swirling around, resting my head against Wanda's torso.

"I love you too. Let's get down to the car."

I take Wanda's hand in mine, hoisting myself up from the small bench swallowing harshly as the emotions start to build up. I let out a quick breath before walking into the elevator that's waiting for us, watching silently as the doors close and we start moving down. The whole way down was silent, but Wanda's thumb that she was brushing over my knuckles was a constant reminder that she is here with me and I'm not doing this alone for once.

Ding. The doors slide open revealing the grand entrance to the apartment building that I don't use often as I normally just drive out of the garage. I give Wanda's hand a small squeeze and she immediately squeezes mine back, as the doorman opens up the door for us and we head straight over to the car where Gabe is waiting for us.