Sarah Stark

⚠️Mentions of death⚠️

"You're married!?" Wanda's voice is laced with anger.

"Okay Wanda we heard you the first time no need to shout it out again. Why do you care anyway?" Tony hisses at Wanda.

"Not the time Tony." I grit my teeth, trying to hold all my emotions in.

"Because I am dating your daughter-in-law." Wanda pushes herself off of the couch her and Natasha are on, her words venomous. 

"Oh I see what's happening here. Wanda…." 

"Stark shut it." I interrupt him before he can say anything else to add fuel to the fire.

"Right! Morgan, Natasha let's leave these two to talk." Morgan makes her way to Tony who lifts her up and Natasha stands from the couch, her eyes boring into mine.

"Leave these two to talk. What is there to talk about? She is married to your daughter! Isn't it obvious what is going on. Your daughter-in-law is a filthy cheat!" She spits out as she moves towards me, her hand moves quickly and I flinch. She ends up pointing her finger up at me. "You disgust me."

"Miss Romanoff!" Tony's voice echoes around the room and she falls silent. "I said let them talk." 

Natasha huffs out an angry puff of air before turning on her heels to look at Wanda who simply nods, not trusting her words. She turns back around to look at me pointing an accusing finger but before she can do or say anything else Tony is pushing her out of the room with his free hand.

"Pepper escort Natasha back to her office where you will stay, me and Morgan will join you once I've got her a drink." Tony's voice softens as he speaks to his wife, as the door shuts behind him.

The room falls quiet. The tension is so thick I feel like I am being strangled by a pair of invisible hands. Wanda is pacing backwards and forwards in front of the couch mumbling away to herself, not that I can hear what she is saying. I don't move a muscle afraid of the repercussions if I did. I swallow the lump in my throat as my eyes follow her movements.

"Wanda." I don't get to finish as she comes to a halt in front of me, her nostrils flaring her face red with anger.

"No! No! You don't get to hey Wanda me! You are married for fuck sake Y/n! What, was I some sort of game to you! Some sort of have your fun then dump me on the side of the road?! Was I even something to you! You told me you loved me, you promised me! You promised me that you would never hurt me the way Vis did! But here we are! You have hurt me, so fucking much! And your poor wife! What is she going to say?!" She fumes saying everything that is on her mind. "Do you even care how I feel about this whole thing? What about the boys? They adore you! What am I going to tell them now? Oh by the way boys turns out that it was all big fucking lie! Y/n never loved us and do you know why she never loved us. Well I will tell you. Because she is fucking MARRIED! SHE HAS A FUCKING WIFE AT HOME!"

"Wanda." My voice barely a whisper that I don't hear it myself as Wanda continues. 

"My friends, my friends trusted you! Natasha trusted you! My little boys trusted you! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU WITH EVERYTHING I HAD! And you throw it in my face like it's some useless words on a scrap of paper! How fucking dare you!" She pushes her hands into her hair gripping it tightly as she gets angrier and angrier. "I should have listened to Natasha when she said you were hiding something! Deep down I knew it too but I didn't want to believe that because you made me so fucking happy. You made me happy for the first time in a long time and then you just go and rip my heart out of my chest like none of it mattered! Did I actually matter to you Y/n?! Did you actually give a fuck about me and how I was feeling?! Or was it all just a fucking act!"