What's In The Box?

⚠️⚠️WARNINGS PLEASE READ! This is all smut!! There is a daddy and knife kink involved. Where the kinks are involved in teasing they will be labelled at the beginning and end with ************ The Smut will be in bold and underlined with kink warning too because the first part of the smut does not involve any kinks but the second part does. You have been warned.⚠️⚠️

Me and Wanda are currently, and very calmly, just sitting on the stools at the island finishing off a bottle of wine together. The boys went to bed pretty much as soon as we got in and it's now roughly 10.30pm, but we are both wide awake. 

Wanda has her head resting against my arm, her right hand on my thigh, her fingers gently rubbing up and down but with no sexual desire behind it. My left hand gently invelops her hand, my fingers curling so my hand closes around hers. Our other hands hold our wine glasses, we are on our second glass each having shared the rest of the bottle between us which stands empty on the counter. Her red head piece is sitting proudly next to the bottle, and her hair is now flowing freely around her front and back no longer being held in place by it.

Wanda lets go of my hand to turn hers upside down so our palms press together and the back of her hand is now on my thigh. Instead of closing my hand around hers, my fingers start tracing the lines on her palms and around her fingers all the way down to her wrist. Compared to my hands they are quite small, I mean I can trap her whole hand in mine and still have a few lots of room in my hand. 

My thumb brushes the outside of her hand, as I just watch the movements. Her hands are so delicate and soft but have some scars dotted around that can tell 1000 different stories all at once.

"Tell me about this one." Wanda tilts her head back to look up at me as my gentle voice passes her ears, her eyes then move down to the small scar I am tracing on her hand; running from the bottom of her thumb to the bottom of her middle finger.

"I was cooking dinner for the boys, and Vision. I wanted to make something special because it was the first time in a few weeks Vision had got home from work before the boys went to bed. I was making soy and chilli chicken stir-fry, and was slicing away at the chilli's in my own world as you know I do in the kitchen. I was trying not to think about a fight me and Vision had had earlier in the day so I was completely spaced out. I was so spaced out that when his arms wrapped around my waist instead of jumping a little and embracing it, I jumped big time. I shrieked, the knife left my hand at my sudden movements and I didn't even think about it when I tried catching it. I caught it by the blade hence the scar, what made it worse was the chilli juice was still on the knife. From then on I never let myself space out in the kitchen again."

"You can space out in the kitchen as long as you want, I love your food and it's one of your safe spaces." I press a kiss to her temple. "Did you go to the hospital to sort it out?"

"No, it wasn't too deep but I was in agony from the chilli juice. I can't even remember how long I held my hand under the tap and then pressed a bandage to it. I don't like it, it didn't heal very well and is all jagged and ugly." Wanda closes her hand into a fist hiding the scar from view.

I place my wine glass on the island counter, grabbing her fisted hand in the both of mine slowly prying her fingers from her palm as I lift it. I lift her hand all the way to my lips, her open palm resting against them. I start to pepper the jagged scar with kisses making sure to get every centimetre of it. Once I am satisfied with that I turn my head to look down at Wanda who is already looking at me and my display of affection. I press my lips to the centre of her palm before moving her hand to cup my cheek.

"Every inch of you is as beautiful as the next. From the scar on your hand, to the stretch marks on your thighs and belly. All the way down to your cute little feet and up to that perfect face that I get to see every day. From the dimples that form when you smile, to the way your eyes crease when you're so happy that nothing can break the spell. To the nose scrunch that makes me swoon every time to those amazingly green eyes of yours and your statement of red hair that helps me find you in a crowd. Every part of you is beautiful Wanda, don't let your mind tell you any different."