Your Flaws Are Your Strengths

"Thank you." I take the suit cover from Paula. It's Friday afternoon. Wanda is at my penthouse, as the boys are at Visions this weekend, getting her hair and make-up sorted while I grab her new suit. I walk out of SAKS with the suit bag, the clothes hanger on my finger and the bag over my shoulder, heading towards the G wagon which I drove so there is room to hang this thing up. As I get situated in the car, my phone goes off and I look down to see Wanda Facetiming me so I put the phone on hands free as I start the car.

W: Hi baby, are you on your way back?

Me: I am, the suit looks amazing. You're going to look amazing. Did you call just to ask?

W: No, I missed your voice.

Me: I have literally been out for like 2 hours.

W: Oh well. So you're going to come back, we get changed and then we go right?

Me: That's right. And then because you have girls night tomorrow, we can head home after the party just so we don't have to rush around tomorrow.

I see a fuzzy smile grow on Wanda's face, her eyes searching around the screen.

Me: What has you smiling like that? 

W: You called my apartment home.

Me: I did, huh. Well it has become a second home to me basically I haven't really left the place this week.

W: Mhmm, about that. I was thinking of getting you a key cut. So you have a key for home.

Me: I can't say no to being able to let myself in the place whenever I want. 

W: Might rethink my decision.

Me: Too bad you love me too much not to give me a key. Did you plan this as well?

W: Plan what?

Me: Well it's officially been a month since we have known each other and you are giving me a key to the apartment.

W: Sure, we will go with yes to answer your question.

Me: Hmm. Right I'm just pulling up to the garage so I will lose you, see in a few minutes princess.

W: Love you baby.

Me: Love you too.

As soon as the elevator door opens up to the penthouse, Wanda slides on her socks across the tiles, her arms waving at the slide to try and keep her balance. She ends up colliding with me, her arms wrap around my torso but her legs continue to slide so her body almost falls backwards. Luckily I was quick enough to put my arm on her back and keep her from hitting the floor, our position currently looking like a dip you do when dancing. Her hands move to cup my face as she gets her legs back underneath her standing on her tiptoes,  as I stand up straight, smothering my face in wet kisses.

"Well hello to you too Princess." I laugh as she kisses me one more time on the lips.

"Hi baby. Is this it?" Wanda's eyes light up at the suit bag that's hanging over my shoulder.

"It is. Are you ready to get into it?" Wanda nods as she takes it from my hand making her way to the living room. "You look beautiful by the way."

"I'm wearing your sweatpants and hoodie. I look like a slob." She lays the suit bag on the back of the couch and starts to unzip it.

"Doesn't matter what you wear. You always look beautiful, just thought I would tell you."

"Mmm, thank you baby." Her jaw drops at the site of the suit. "I thought it would look good, but woah. This is amazing. What do you think?"