Your Wish Is My Command

(Reader PoV)

Halfway through the second movie me and Wanda changed positions, since there isn't a lot of room on the couch and I am pretty sure I stopped being able to feel my legs at some point. So now instead of laying down I am sitting against the corner of the couch, with my legs laid out in front of me while Wanda sits sideways in my lap with her legs tucked up towards her chest slightly.

The cosy blanket is wrapped completely around Wanda and tucked behind my shoulders to keep it in place, my arms around her waist as one of her hands holds onto the front of my shirt, the other playing with the baby hairs at the back of my neck. Her head is resting on my shoulder, and I can feel her eyes on me instead of the screen but don't question it as I get random kisses to the jaw, neck and shoulder.

I look over to the other couch to see Karen, Sharon and Kate all engrossed in the movie all with looks of excitement. Kate is holding a piece of popcorn to her mouth, but hasn't quite been able to actually eat it in a few minutes since she keeps excitingly squealing or guessing what's about to happen. I smile when I feel a warm feeling in my heart at the sight, my eyes darting back to the TV to continue watching.

"I love you." The whispered confession pulls me from the trance of the movie, turning my head to look at Wanda, her hand moving from my shirt to inside the collar where her delicate finger starts tracing around my bare skin.

"I love you too princess." Wanda bites her lip smiling burying her head in the crook of my neck. "Do you want to head to bed princess, I know it's getting kind of late?"

"No." She whispers, shaking her head against my neck. "I'm just comfy, we stay like this."

"Okay my love." I chuckle softly gently rubbing my hand up and down her back as I turn my attention back to the movie catching Kate looking fondly over at the two of us.

"I need to be closer." Wanda mumbles.

Before I can question what she means, she slowly turns in my arms moving her legs so she is straddling my lap with her knees against my thighs. Her arms wrap around my neck pulling herself closer to me as she tucks her head back in the crook of my neck. I adjust the blanket to accommodate the new position, tucking the end of it under her butt and legs, and then sliding my hands under her shirt slightly to rest at the base of her back.

"Close enough?" She hums with a nod kissing my neck as she relaxes completely against me. "You don't wanna watch the film?"

"No, just want cuddles. You keep watching."

"Okay princess." I rest my cheek on top of her head, my attention going to the other three women who are all looking at us with smiles before their attention turns back to the movie as does mine.

"These women are so hot." You chuckle looking at Kate who is still looking at the screen as she points at it. "I mean look at Sandra and Cate. You can't tell me that the older women in this movie are not hot."

"Hmm what do you think about that baby?" Wanda mumbles into my neck, her fingers starting to play with the hairs at the back of my neck again.

"I feel like this is a trap." She chuckles, removing her head from my neck and looking behind her to the screen.

"She's right they're hot." She says easily before putting her head back in the crook of my neck like nothing happened as my jaw drops and the other three women giggle to themselves.

"Oh wow. Fine Kate you are correct the cast of this movie are hot bu-ow!" I squirm as Wanda gently pinches my side. "I was going to say but nowhere near as hot and beautiful as you Wanda. But someone didn't let me finish my sentence."