Scarlet Witch

I'm rifling through Wanda's kitchen, looking for the ingredients that I know go into chicken paprikash but also trying to be super sneaky and seeing if I can find her super secret ingredient. Not seeing anything standing out of the ordinary I go to the fridge taking the chicken out and transfer it from its plastic box into a bowl ready to be cut up. I hear the clearing of someone's throat behind me so I turn to see Wanda in an oversized t-shirt that goes to the middle of her thighs where I can just make out some sleep shorts.

"Nice shower?" I turn back around to grab the chopping boards and knives. 

"I told you I would do that." Wanda pouts and whines as she wanders into the kitchen once again attaching herself to my body, her head resting between my shoulder blades. "Also yes, the shower was nice and relaxing. Was a little wobbly at first but got over it quickly." 

"Next time you won't be able to walk." 

"I can't protest that." She squeezes me tighter as she nuzzles her head against my back.

"You know you're a very cute Wanda." I feel her face heat up against my back, I assume she is blushing.

"What makes you say that?" 

"You're just so cuddly, gentle you do these little things where you squeeze me tighter when I compliment you or you just randomly peck my lips. I don't know. You're just cute. Beautiful and hot but also very cute." 

"You're adorable." I smile to myself as I place my hands on Wandas which are resting on my stomach. "How tall are you?" 

"Random." I laugh at the topic change and turn around to meet her gaze on me.

"Well you're tall and I haven't asked you yet." 

"How tall do you think I am?" 

"Nope, not this guessing game again." Wanda laughs as she remembers How I made her guess my age.

"Fine I'm 6 foot….." I see Wanda pout as I hold out on her but bend down to kiss her pout away.

"6 foot what?" She whines out almost like a toddler, she is such a child.

"6 foot 5."

"Wow, you're nearly a whole foot taller than me." 

"So what you're like 5ft 7?" Wanda's jaw drops slightly and her eyes squint up at me.

"How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You're just good at guessing these things"

"Well I could say the same for you mind reader. You sure you ain't a witch?" 

"Like I said before, I can just read people.'

"Mhmm. But think about it . How cool would it be to be a witch."

"Pretty cool. What would my witchy name be."

"Scarlet witch, there are no two ways about it that would be your name. Or your witchy alter ego."

"Let me guess because my favourite color is scarlet red." 

"Correct." Wanda rolls her eyes as she moves around me to start cooking.

"So what's your superpower then?" I hum as I think, looking around the room slightly. 

"I don't know. Don't have one."

"Well you have that guessing thing." She turns around with the knife in her hand pointing it at me as she makes her point. "Anyway, go sit down and watch some TV while I cook. Got to keep my secret ingredient secret."