Mile High Club

So once again we were awoken at 5 am by the sound of my alarm this morning. Be proud of me because I didn't fall out of bed this time. Which deserves a nice pat on the back. Well done, me. 

This time Wanda also got up with the alarm since she had a long nap yesterday, so she made coffee for me while I went to wake up the two teenage boys. Maybe that's all she is keeping me around for? Waking up the boys so they hold a grudge against me and not their mother.

I mean they are both giving me the evils through the rearview mirror right now, and my god is it just as scary as when Wanda does it. I give them a small smile as I look back to the road, Wanda's hand on my thigh squeezes gently and I move my hand on top of hers, lacing our fingers together. Her thumb starts rubbing along my thumb, content with the small amount of physical contact between the both of us. She isn't as clingy as yesterday, not that there's anything wrong with that, but we haven't gone five minutes without having some form of contact. 

I suddenly jerk my hand away from Wanda's when I move to put my arm across Wanda as my foot hits the brake, the car coming to a screeching stop. Wanda's hands are holding my forearm against her chest and I immediately turn around to check on the boys.

"You two okay?" They both slowly pull their seat belts so they aren't trapped in place giving me a thumbs up and humming out a yes. "What about you princess? You okay?" I turn to look back at Wanda as I see the boy's eyes widen as they look at the reason I slammed the brakes on.

"I'm okay baby. My heart is going a little fast but I'm okay." I flatten my palm against her chest feeling her heart beating rapidly and I give her an apologetic smile, her eyes having never left mine for a moment.

"I'm sorry I just didn't want us to hit that." She now turns to look out the window at her jaw drops.

"Wolves." She breathes out in awe, sitting forward in her chair to look out the windscreen as her hand keeps my arm against her. 

I hear the boys unbuckle their belts leaning forward between mine and Wanda's seats, their eyes wide with wonder at the sight before us. There is a pack of 8 wolves currently crossing the road ahead of us. There are 4 older looking wolves, 2 of them at the front of the small pack and 2 of them at the back. I hear Wanda gasp when she sees the pups running around and play fighting on the road, squeezing my arm in excitement. 

One of the older wolves turns its head to look towards the car, the orange hues of its eye glowing brightly in the headlights. The pups roll over one another and once they are safe in the woods, the older wolf that is looking at us turns around and follows the pups.

"This is so cool." Tommy breaks the small silence that has befallen the car as all our eyes watch the wolves disappear into the dark forest. 

I look over to Wanda who's eyes flick to mine at the movement and a huge smile makes its way onto her face as she shuffles in her seat excitedly. The boys lean back in the chairs, once we can no longer see the wolves, and put their seat belts back on. I start to drive away as Wanda’s eyes follow the patch of forest where the wolves disappeared into before turning back to me. She drops my arm so my hand lands on her thigh, her hand moving to rest on top of it and I start to gently rub my thumb on the outside of her thigh. Not for anything but the touch, that we both relish in. 

The rest of the drive is uneventful as Wanda and the boys all fall asleep to the light music that is playing quietly, and the darkness from outside helping to ease them into sleep. I have continued to hold my hand on Wanda's thigh, my thumb every now and again stroking at it, because the one time I went to take my hand off her thigh she whimpered in her sleep at the loss. 

So now I know, rough plus kinky sex equals cuddly and clingy Wanda. 

Good to know.

I pull the car into one of the many spaces in the car rental car park, turning it off as I look at Wanda. I start to rub my hand up and down Wanda's thigh as I bring my other hand to her head that is gently resting on her palm, her elbow on the door. My finger traces the edges of her face from her right temple, down to and along her jaw before moving up to her left temple. I trace the finger along her eyebrow before moving down the bridge of her nose that causes it to scrunch slightly at the feeling.