Home

⚠️Discussions about mental health⚠️

Wanda has shuffled in her sleep, so instead of her head on my chest it has moved all the way down to rest on my abs. Her arms are wrapped around my waist tightly, her legs tangled with mine as I just laid there absentmindedly weaving one hand through her red locks that are sprawled out across my front. My other hand holds the book I have been reading for the past two hours, not needing to sleep myself but also not wanting to move an inch as Wanda sleeps on me.

My hand in Wanda's hair stills when I hear a small groan from under the covers, feeling Wanda’s face press against my abs as she rubs it gently along my skin. One of Wanda's hands creeps up the side of my body, small goosebumps growing behind the movement, and she starts patting around the bed and my body. I remove my hand from her hair to lift the covers up slightly when the back of her hand comes to a stop on my chest and I see her do a grabby hand. I let out a small laugh as I put my book down on the bedside table freeing up my other hand, gently laying it down on Wanda's open palm.

Her fingers immediately wrap around my hand and pull it all the way down my body until it's next to her head. It was like watching a chameleon grab their food. It was so quick and calculated. She tilts her head slightly, so her face is no longer smushed against my abs, and her lips start leaving delicate kisses all over my hand. The other hand moves up to my sternum where her index finger starts drawing random shapes and lines around my chest. 

Wanda finally lifts her head, chin resting on my abs, to look up at me as I remove my hand from hers and start weaving it through her hair. Even under the covers, the light from outside seeping through them, I can see how much love her eyes hold and it makes my chest tighten just seeing it. A fuzzy smile makes its way onto her face, her hands now moving either side of my chest and she slowly drags her body up so her head is hovering above mine. 

Her legs have fallen between mine, the bottom half of her body staying in contact with mine as her hands keep her torso in the air. She slowly moves down, in a lazy sort of press up, planting her lips on mine in a love filled kiss. She brushes our noses together as she pulls away, resting her forehead carefully on mine avoiding my still bruised eyes and nose. 

"Hi baby." Now Wanda is poking out of the covers, my hand has found home on her hip and the other remains in her hair but is holding onto the ends as it rests on her back.

"Hi Princess. Did you sleep well?" My hand on her back starts to lightly scratch up and down the bumps of her spine, and I feel her shiver against me at the touch.

"I did. Thank you for staying." She starts to bite her lip slightly, so I bring my hand from her hip up to her face where I use my thumb to pull the lip out from under them.

"You don't have to thank me Princess. I would never leave you to sleep alone after sex, unless you asked me to." She hums in thought as her eyes dart to look at the headboard before looking back to me and a playful smile makes its way onto her face.

"What about if you needed to pee?" I huff out a laugh at her question as my hand near her face moves to cup her cheek.

"Well then I would have to make sure it was the quickest pee in the world. Can't leave my best girl by herself for too long can I?" Wanda's eyes light up at my answer as I see her working out another question.

"What about if you got an emergency call from work?" 

"I've already told you, you come before work."

"Yeah but let's say something big happened and they phoned you." 

"Okay, then I would stay in bed allowing you to rest on top of me while I took the call. And I would only get up and leave if absolutely necessary, even then I would offer for you to come so you aren't by yourself." Wanda slowly lowers herself so her head comes to rest just below my chin, resting on her arm as her other hand starts tracing my collar bone.